⭐❤Flowey x Reader: Like you....❤⭐

"Y/N?" Asked the demon flower. You turned to him,putting the golden flower crown on your head." Hm?" You said. Flowey looked at you. His expression was frightened and sad. You walked up to the flower, with a basket of flowers like him."Flowey,what's wrong?" You asked. Tears started to trickle down the flower's face." W-why......?" He said." Why what?" You asked." Y-Y/N....... Why do you? Why do you give me the love i don't deserve? Why are you so nice? "Said the flower trying to hold back tears.

" Flowey........" You said crouching down to his height."W-what?" He said.

"Remeber that song we sang a few days back?" Flowey nodded." Heh. It was super corny." He said with a slight chuckle. "Why'd you ask?"

"Let's sing it."

The flower was taken back. He flinched." W-what? No way! I'm not singing that stupid song!" He protested.

"Please?" You asked with puppy eyes.

".............................................. Fine." He said giving up. Of course he would. Nobody can resist your cute looks. You jumped up and started clapping." Yay!" You cheered. You wiped away Flowey's tears. "Okay. You go first!" You said to Flowey.  Flowey looked at you surprised. "Why me!?" He said." It fits you better." You said." Mmmm...." He said. He crossed his 'arms'. He nodded." Okay." He said. He took a deep breath in.

Man I'm gonna regret this....

"If I could begin to be half of what you think of me...."

You chirped in." You could do about anything..."

"I could even learn how to love...." He went on." When I see the way you act,wondering when I'm coming back..."

"You could do about anything,"

"I could even learn how to love.... Like you...."

You swayed to the delicacy of the tunes you were humming. "No,Flowey. Like YOU." "Like me.....? H-how?" He asked." You already have love. And not the Level OF ViolencE." You said. Flowey looked as if he was about to cry. He stuttered as he continued the song.

"I-I-I....." He couldn't find the words. So you helped him.

"You always thought that you were bad." You said soothingly.

"But.... I'm sure that it's true,cause...." Flowey looked down.

"Cause,I think your so good....." He looked back up to you. His eyes were full of tears. You gasped.

"and I'm nothing like you....." He said. He was lowering his voice down every second until he looked back to the ground. Tears dropped to the ground. You walked to Flowey and kneeled down to him. You hugged him." Flowey,it's okay."

"Okay? How? I have no SOUL,I can't feel. Yet,you want to be my friend. Why? Why do you want to be my friend?"

You patted his 'back'. "Because. I love you." You said. Flowey was quiet.

" ........... "

"Y-you.... What?"

"I love you. Nobody else has given you love. And I don't mean the LV love. I mean the love,love. When you have affection..." You said with a slight blush. You broke up the hug and looked at Flowey. He sighed and then smiled at you." I love you too,
Y/N."

~Bonus scene!~

You sat the potted Flowey on your lap. You both hummed a song." So," you started." Is the song still stupid?"

Flowey puffed his cheeks and blushed." I always though I might be bad, but I'm sure it's not true,cause.... "

"You knew I was good..."

"Now I'm getting to like you...." He finished.

:*:*:*:*

It has been confirmed!

REBECCA SUGAR KNEW ABOUT UNDERTALE BEFORE IT WAS EVEN RELEASED!

SHE CREATED FLOWEY!

THAT IS MY THEORY!

Heh. Anyways,Disregarding what I previously said, tell me your thoughts about this X Reader in the comments. And don't forget to vote,add to reading list,spread the word, and follow!

This is Kawaiikitty_999 loging out!