Zalfie: Love at first sight

"Thanks for watching guys! If you want to see more makeup tutorials please like, subscribe and comment! Byyyyeeeeeeee!" I got up from where I was sitting and took my camera off of its tripod. You're probably wondering what on Earth I was doing, well I'm Zoe Sugg (also known as Zoella) and I'm a YouTuber. After hours of editing my video was uploaded onto YouTube. Exhausted, I flopped onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling and started to think about upcoming events. Oh yeah! I almost forgot that YouTube meet up was coming up! I was so excited, it was gonna be so much fun! Suddenly, I heard my phone buzzing. I peered over to see that the one and only Louise was calling me. We chatted on the phone for ages, just talking about the YouTube meet up. I was starting to feel a bit nervous...

*A week later*

Arrggghhhh! The meet up was tonight and I had absolutely NOTHING to wear! I could hear my brother Joe downstairs watching TV, and he was nearly ready to go! After quickly washing my hair, getting dressed and putting on my makeup I jogged downstairs.

"Finally!" Joe complained,"How long does it seriously take?"

I rolled my eyes at him and stepped outside, double checking I had everything as I did. We got into my dad's car and swiftly drove to the train station to meet Louise.

When we finally arrived there, I looked around for her.

"CHUMMY!" I heard an excited voice yell from behind me. I turned around to see Louise's smiling face.

"Hey chummy!" I replied as we all boarded the train. Me, Joe and Louise found empty seats opposite a young man, about my age with short black hair and gorgeous eyes. I couldn't help but stare at him... That's until Louise broke my gaze.

"Zoe stop staring at him, it's a bit creepy"

"Oh... Um, sorry"

For the rest of the train ride me and the boy exchanged glances, but where had I seen him from?

A/n
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! So me and Edie will be taking it in turns to write a chapter

~Millie xx