Alfie's POV

I was sitting on the train with my earphones in submerged in my Ed sheeran song. I suddenly looked up as two girls and a boy came over to sit down. "Do you mind if we sit here?" Said one of the girls as she blushed. She had really nice dip dye hair and a beautiful smile. That's when I reminded myself. Alfie, you have a girlfriend. But I vaguely recognised this girl from somewhere. As the train came to a halt I grabbed my hand luggage and took out my vlogging camera. "Hey guys! I'm so excited for the YouTube meet up today. You can come along with me!" As I ended the vlog I realised the two girls and boy were behind me and looking at me vlogging. Suddenly one of the girls came up to me. She had pink dip dye and was wearing a black dress. "Excuse me, is your name Alfie?" She asked "yes." I replied, smiling. "I'm Louise aka sprinkle of glitter and this is Zoe aka zoella and her brother Joe aka thatcherjoe!" That's where I recognised Zoe from. Her zoella channel. She was so beautiful in real life. I blushed when I looked at her and she looked at the floor. 'Alfie you have a flipping girlfriend' I reminded myself as I started talking to Zoe Louise and Joe about YouTube and stuff and how crazy the YouTube Meetup will be. We walked through London as we saw loads of girl fans waving at us and calling. The first word someone shouted was "ZALFIE!" Who's zalfie? Why is my name in it? And who came up with this?

A/n
Me and Millie will write two chapters a day. Really looking forward to seeing where this will go.
- Edie