Zoe's POV

I was so nervous walking into the club where we were meant to meet. I got out of the taxi and looked at the building in front of me. It was just your typical bar, with a few light up signs here and there. If was super cold outside, and I was wishing that I'd wore more than a dress. I was about to head in when I saw Alfie about to go in as well with a tall blonde boy with a South-African accent. Alfie walked up and greeted us with a smile. He must of noticed how freezing I was because he took of his jacket and put it over my shoulders. I smiled at him gratefully and together we walked in with Louise and the blonde boy talking and laughing behind us. I then looked properly at Alfie, I'd never noticed how cute he looked. One we had stepped past the door it
was so dark I could barely see a thing and ended up bumping into Alfie.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I apologised.

"Haha don't worry, it's fine" he replied. I glanced over at Joe who was next to me. He had just arrived and looked annoyed at us for some reason. Louise then pulled him away and they headed over to get some drinks, leaving me and Alfie alone.

"Should we grab a table?" He asked

"Yeah sure!" I replied. As soon as we sat down, a blonde boy called Marcus came over with what I assumed to be his girlfriend, Niomi. Me and Niomi soon became really good friends and she seemed to get on well with Louise too. Just then I saw Tanya and Jim walk through the door. As soon as Tanya looked at me over she squealed and ran up to me, hugging me tight.

"Zoe! I haven't seen you in ages, how have you been?" She asked.

"Good, and you?" I answered. Me, Louise, Tanya and Niomi chatted for ages about anything and everything until a tall, young blonde boy strutted over and introduced himself as Mark. He sat down next to me and started talking away. It was hard trying to hear him over the music. Maybe I would've listened a bit better if I wasn't constantly thinking of Alfie - even though we were literally sitting opposite each other.

As the night went on I kept on feeling like everyone was somehow mad at me. Joe wasn't talking to me and Alfie kept on glaring at me and Mark the whole time we chatted. I was thankful for the earsplitting music filling the awkward silence that had come over us. One by one, people started to get up and make their way to the dance floor. I glanced over at Joe who was now talking to the blonde boy from earlier, who I now recognised as Caspar Lee. I loved that guy! He was hilarious! Maybe I'd introduce myself properly later on...

I was knocked out of my thoughts by Alfie who had started to talk to me about YouTube and camera equipment. We talked forever and by the end of the night I felt like I'd known him my entire life.

I got a ride home with Louise after saying my goodbyes to everyone. Alfie and Marcus seemed to get on super well too.

When we arrived at the hotel we were staying at I got out of the car and started to walk in while texting on my phone. I felt someone push into me and I fell to the floor, shocked.

"Hey watch where you're... Oh I'm so sorry Alfie!" I apologised. I hadn't even realised that it was Alfie.

He laughed and said,"No I'm sorry, I was too busy texting Marcus and Niomi."

Louise headed up to the elevator while Alfie and I stayed in the lobby and just carried on our conversation from earlier about our favourite One Direction songs.

*1 hour later*

I awoke from my sleep upon hearing a faint know on our hotel room door and glanced at the clock. 2:30 am, great. I was surprised to see my brother Joe at the door looking embarrassed.

"Zoe, I need to tell you something." He began.

"What is it Joe?" I asked, slightly worried.

"Well... You see... I'm sorta... Gay."

A/n

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please like and comment any suggestions on how we can improve our story. Thanks!

~Millie xx