Alfies POV

That text.  That text from Joe. My crushes brother likes me. Now that is awkward. I never knew he was homosexual. If he told me it wouldn't have been such a shock. "Alfie.." Whispered Zoe "are you homosexual?" I told her I'm not but I have full respect for Joe. "What do I do? I don't want to disappoint him Zo!" I whispered in her ear. Zoe told me we should try and hook up Caspar and Joe. I agreed to meet Joe tomorrow in Brighton. Totally ruining the time I planed with Zoe. I would bring Caspar and Zoe however go off with Zoe to leave Joe and Caspar together to get to know each other.

We arrived at the beach bright and early. "Hey sis!" Shouted Joe as he pulled Zoe in for a hug. We shook hands and he then shook hands with Caspar as they had just met. The way he looked at Caspar meant something. "Me and Zo are gonna go shopping. We will meet you back here at three!" And we walked off without giving them a choice. I was excited to spend the day with the girl I really liked in a place she had never been to.

We wandered down the lanes as Zoe dragged me round her favourite makeup shop. "Alfie!" She shouted, "we can buy some makeup and film a do each other's makeup video!" She laughed as I nodded at her genius idea. I looked at her big blue eyes and beaming smile as she picked up all the makeup in the aisle. I ran my fingers through my hair as Zoe ran up and down. How did she have the energy?

Me and Zoe sat in a restaurant eating lunch as some viewers came over. "Zalfie!" They laughed. I had heard this phrase over and over again and finally understood it. People shipped me an Zoe as a couple. Of course I fancy Zoe but I don't want to ruin our friendship if she doesn't love me back.

As we walked back to the beach to meet Joe and Caspar Zoe said to me "I love Brighton and I've loved spending time with you Alf!" I smiled at her and replied "me too. Let's film our video tonight and you can get going in the morning If you want!" I suggested. She nodded and said "you'll have to stay round mine soon!"

We saw Joe and Caspar. They were getting on so well. The way they looked at each other. "Guys!" Laughed Joe "Caspar and I: we are like soul mates already thanks so much for introducing us!" Me and Zoe shyly smiled at each other and nodded. Hopefully Joe and Caspar would work out. Jaspar. Sounds cute.

Zoe set the camera up on the tripod to film our makeup video. "And action!" She shouted. The camera started recording.