The Morning

Today is the day. It's finally here. I've been waiting for this for almost a whole year. Today, November 17th, I'll be seeing the No Filter show. This show consists of my three favorite youtubers, but most of all, my biggest role model and inspiration, Hannah Hart. It's 11am and I'm still in bed, so I decide to get up and eat some breakf-no, lunch, actually. There's no bagels and I don't eat cereal, so yea, I'll have lunch. I sit down at the table, having made myself a ham sandwich, and scroll through Twitter.
Ding!
My phone alerts me that Hannah has tweeted.

Wait first of all: does that seem like more than 140 characters to you

Wait first of all: does that seem like more than 140 characters to you...? That tweet looks kinda fake...I SWEAR I GOT IT STRAIGHT FROM HER TWITTER! Anyways, this is insane! They've never done anything like this!! I wonder what changed? Whatever. I totally need to win this. I start typing to Hannah, basically putting in an insanely long essay type thing, that I want them to choose me so I can come out to my mom on stage. Am I insane? Yea I am. My mom and dad are completely homophobic. They practically jump at the word 'gay'. But, they love me, and I know they would never kick me out or anything like that. They'd have a really hard time accepting it, in fact, they probably wouldn't even go to my wedding, but they would never leave me to die... So I'm going to do it, if they choose me that is. After typing a long winded message, I go to my room, shaking in anticipation. The show is in 4 hours so they have to choose really soon, right? I walk to my dresser, pulling out a maroon short sleeved collared shirt and black skinny jeans. I comb and part my short brown hair, and slip on some black men's dress shoes. I may only be 15, but I sure know how to dress. I brush my teeth, put some mascara on, and decide to sit on the couch and brush up on my Holy Trinity while I wait.
Ding!
Thinking its just a friend, I ignore my phone, waiting until this My Drunk Pumpkin is over.
Ding!
Finally, the video ends, and I go to check my phone.

This is crazy! I never thought I would actually win! I was sure that someone else would have a better sob story and come out on top of me! I quickly respond, agreeing to the 1:45 meet time

'Mom! We have to leave early! We're gonna have to leave at 1:00, I won something and now I'm meeting Hannah, Mamrie, and Grace at 1:45!', I yell to my mother who's upstairs getting ready.
'Sweetie, that's great! I'm not sure if I'll be ready by then, though. I can drop you off and then come back, if you'd like.', she responds.
'Oh, yea that works I guess!', I answer. An hour passes, and finally it's 1:03, and we're out the door.