Awkwardness = Friendship

Back to the scene where The Safe Kid, Mewni Princess and the Underworld Prince have met each other at the corridor.

Tom insisted the two to join on his way to class.
"My first class is Character Education. Do you have the same class as mine?"
"Uhuh." said Marco and Star.
Wanna go?
"Oh. Yeah, sure.", Marco said in a awkward and muffled voice.
Star gave the prince a nod.
The three went along the way, and finally reached their classroom.

Room 517.

"Pheww!!", said Tom.
"Haghh!!", said Star and Marco.
"Woah, I am sure it is tiring."

They finally took their seats. Tom sat beside Marco and Star sat beside Marco.

"Hey Marccie, who do you think our professor would be?"
"Uhmm... Dunno.", Marco felt anxious and blushed.
On his thoughts, he felt that Tom has a feelings/crush (whatevs) towards him. He looked at Tom, and felt less awkward. Star, on the other hand, observed Marco that he is smiling.

"MARCO!? WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?"
"I want him to be the part of my funky life.... Uhhmmm.... I mean I am bored."
Tom heard what Marco said, and felt shy but yet delighted.
"Hey Marco, I heard that you like me."
"Heavens no."
"Admit it."
"No."
"You're lying."
"Fine. I do like you, but as a friend because the way I saw you make the girls awe. No one does that to me."
"Is that so? You know what, we have already formed a bond between us. You are like my better half. You know, the last time I saw you at the BMB, oh my, you look stunning."
"Oh. Thank you Tom. I liked what you have said".
"Oh Marckie."