Developing Feelings.

After Tom and Marco have formed a connection between them already, they felt good, lessening their awkwardness to each other.

Star on the other hand, felt happy yet angered. Happy because she finally see the two are in good terms while angered because they instantly have liking for each other.

"Oh well, I love it when my friends are now in good terms."
"But I'm still puzzled about the two of them."

Well, after one and a third hour of waiting for nothing, the three decided to go out.
"Hey, wanna go to the cafeteria?"
"Sure!", said both boys in unison, looking to each other.
"What the?"
"You first." in awkwardness, again.
The two laughed, and so Star did. They headed straight to the cafeteria, had bought something to nibble, and sat on the same table.
"Uhmm,, Tom?"
"Yes Marckie?"
"Tell me, do you felt angry for making your plans foiled?"
"Uhmm... Supposed so. Apparently."
"But... Ever since I had a chance to communicate with you comfortably, I think I don't have any reason to grudge on you. You two are like, WOW."
"Thanks Tommie!"
"Anytime."

They started eating and drinking while they are chatting with each other.
"Uhmm, boys?, Do you know that in Mewni, back before when I was coronated, cafeterias are supposed to make you depressed?"
"Oh. The memories."
"WUTT!!??"

In Mewni, where poverty is quite worse than any planet like Skâje• (skou-ya), food supply is very very low. Like low fat.

"Ooohhh...."
"I like Earth food! What's that white liquid that has a cow picture on it, Marckiee?"
"It's called Milk. Milk is delicious, removes the spiciness of foods, and makes you taller!"
"Oohhh..."
Star gulped a carton of milk. Star felt so happy.
Meanwhile, Tom asked Star about something.
"Starship, how was your experience on Earth?"
"It's nice, met various people, some good, some bad..."

• Skâja (skou-ya) is a dimension that is 3.2x far than Mewni. This is where Ria (I'll make an fanfic about Ria, the person who has the other half of Star's star after the STC incident, stay tuned!) comes in.