Heavens No or Hell Yes?

When they finished eating at the canteen, they headed back to their second class.

THE DREADED Algebra Class.
NEXT CLASS is Service Training.
Dreadful, again. (Really!? In the middle of scorching heat!?)

(Note that in Echo Creek, (the school is located at Señora Socorro village), afternoon heat is worse, you could be burned to ashes! Hehehe. xD)

Same room. Same position. Everything.

"Ughhh.... Why we have a class located in 5th floor? I mean who does that?"
"Yeahh.... I'm tired, physically and emotionally (just kidding)."

Anyway, the three chatted for a while until their professor came.
"Good morning everyone, I'm Mr. Jack, your professor at Algebra Class."
"Hi Sir Jack"
"Before we introduce to our new lesson, find a partner for this class. Just this once."
Star immediately partnered Janna. All of the students have partners, and Marco is left with Tom.

Still felt shy at first, but the two agreed anyway. Marco is good at Math, and it is an advantage. And, the TomCo got a 100 grade for answering all 6 questions right.

"Tom, would you like to go out for a while after class?"
"Yeah sure. It would be great."
"Star, do you have any classes?"
"No, I want to hang out with Oskar."
"Great. See you at the next class."

The two went out to a coffee shop, had some snacks, and asked Marco a question to Tom.
"Tom, from the time you were there, I think I kinda liked you."
Tom blushed. Fell in love.
"Really? You do like me?"
"Yeah."

---
It took me a while to finish this part. Sorry for the long wait, had to finish my second book (check it out).