Chapter 1: Aiko

*Aiko*
"What is your name kid?" Aiko asked Death. Death looked at Aiko then said "Himdad, now your here for one reason well two first one is I think you need another chance at life to find your brother wait...I mean sister oh the other reason is Hell and Heaven want you there with them."."I'm dead how am I wait...no don't tell me-"."Yes your gonna go back as your other half but you would be in her mind and control her and everything.".Aiko was unhappy "My other half is a fucking psycho when ever I was killing people I did not really feel like I could do it but something inside me was telling me to do it and it was that crazy-"."You do know I'm here too right?".Aiko turned to see her other half "I will help you Aiko I was always trying to make you see me but we were not fully connected so I'm am going to let you use my body as your own."said her other half. Death looked at both girls then said "First you must uh do a thing....you must uh have sex in order for it to work I was suggesting just a tast of her blood but your other half wanted this so go to that room and here's a phone tell me when you are done then it should work so I have to go collect some body's so brb!" Aiko looked at her other half and said "let's just get this done then you don't tell anyone!"said Aiko."Deal!" Then they went to the room before Ailo closed the door she said to herself "I must watch Aki then help when the time is right.".