Chapter 4:Aiko?

*Aki*
We were making our way upstairs then Sev said to us over the mic "Two people are following you all might want to see if they are a Morning star..wait I see...that one Death kid what the hell?". Everyone got in cover then they started to walk by me,Boss,Pierce,and Johnny pointed our guns at them I asked them "I sorta know you kid but who are you?". The girl gave me a angry look "It's me Aiko you dumb-". Johnny interrupted her "I'm pretty sure she's dead so there is no way your her.". The girl sighed "Aki we had sex one time and you shot a cop cried like a baby and Yuki died and Yuno went crazy.". I lowered my gun and motion her to follow Aiko smiled and the kid was happy as hell too Johnny got close to me and said "You had sex with your sister?". I looked at Johnny and said "Well she did she sorta made me Aiko walked in my room kissed me and-". "Ok ok I really don't want to know what else you both did...it's a crazy world.". "Yes Johnny it is still how is she still alive but never mind that let's focus on the-". Before I could finish we heard bombs go off the Boss tossed all of us grappling hooks and went to the center of the room and grappled all the way up at first I was thinking why did we not use this in the first place when we made it up we seen the room the person should be in but it was solid shut so the Boss put a bomb on the door and after everyone backed away she set it off we went inside to see..."Yuno!?".