Chapter 5:Betrayed

*Aiko*
Everyone was shocked besides me this is my other half body so my other half knew this might happen "What the Hell Yuno why are you with the Morning star!?" It was me who speakers but I did not it was my other half Yuno laughed "I don't know who you are but a friend of ours died I joined them because they said they would kill Sam and Sev and make our life normal again.". Sev and Sam ran in and seen Yuno there and were shocked too then Yuno pulled out a gun and before anyone could react she shot Sam in the leg and Sev in the Arm Johnny rushed and pushed Yuno down but Yuno got back up Aki was mad I never seen him pissed off before "Yuno after all we been through your gonna try and kill them and-". Yuno laughed "I did not want to hurt any of you all but now I do and good job Johnny you got me good but I don't need my leg to kill you all!". She was insane the Death kid shot her with his shot gun she got stunned by it and Yuno laughed like it was nothing Johnny try to stab her but the knife broke then Yuno kicked him the Boss got pissed and so did Pierce so they both ran up and try to punch her or grab her they landed a few punches but still got pushed away me and Aki looked at each other Aki started to shoot the m1911 so I ran to get the bombs off the Boss the Boss handed it to me then Yuno seen and try to shoot the Boss but the Death kid got in the way of me and the Boss and started taking the bullets and kept walking closer to Yuno while Yuno was also trying not to get shot by Aki I got close enough to her and armed the bomb and put it on her and the Boss ran and me,death,and her pushed Yuno out off the window her eyes were wide open then when she was falling she....was dead later we went back to the HQ and everyone got patched up and then the Saints came over to Me,Sam,Sev, and Aki the Boss was the first to speak "You all are...awesome but I'm sorry your friend betrayed you but Aiko you are welcome to join the Saints so what do you say?". I looked around at everyone then I said "I'm in!". Johnny was happy and so were all the other Saints the Boss said to me "Lets go kick some ass!".