Chapter 2:After Aiko's Death

*Aki*
After Aiko died Yuno,Sev,Sam and me wanted to find out who did this who made the detective do this so we joined the Saints I love it here pierce and his annoying singing with the Boss,Sam loyal to Johnny Gat,Sev talking to the hacker kid Matt miller, Yuno was looking at the comics miller let her read, me I was looking out to the city "Hey kid you alright?". I turn to see the Boss walking to me "No not really I want revenge so badly I never felt this way before.". The Boss looked at me and said "Yeah thought Johnny was dead me and Johnny been in the Saints a long time but anyone who kills him I'm taking that bitch to Hell...I threw a guy out a window once.". "What!?"."Yeah I killed lots of people huh lot of the crew thought I was crazy back then...well...I was mostly.". I started to smile "See your smiling now-" Johnny came outside and said "Boss,Aki we know the location of the Morning star headquarters.".The Boss threw her beer over the railing and looked at me and said "Aki how do you want to do this 1.We sneak in and take them out one by one. 2.We go in there bring in a bomb and blow that place up or 3.We have snipers, me ,you ,Johnny,and pierce get in car and go guns blazing and the other Saints members will cover us you pick.". I looked and thought for a moment and responded "Guns Blazing!" Johnny smiled "I was hoping you would pick that now before we left that one place I picked this gun up it was your sister's.". Johnny handed the M1911 to me then after the Boss announced the plan to everyone we got in a car when the Boss started driving pierce was checking out the radio then a song came on that he liked "Ready for this Boss?". "He'll yeah!". Johnny whispered to me "Might want to cover your ears.". I smiled and said "Nah it's fine I'm use to it now.". Then pierce and the Boss started to sing.