Chapter 3: Trying to find Aki

*Aiko*
That motherfucking Death kid singing in the bathroom in the shower "I'm death motherfucker yeah yeah yeah!" I can't believe I let him tag along to find Aki yeah he won't die so it will be useful but oh my god he's annoying but what he said was true I'm my other half now she has some pretty well sized boobs have to admit that but I'm still the same person as before loyal and...a bit crazy I was looking at a penthouse apparently the Saints own it so that is where we are going I got up and was about to knock on the bathroom door then Himdad walked out had on his death outfit...still "Lets get going I'll pretend I thought it was a cosplay that's how I hide myself.". I looked at him as if he were a idiot "why don't you wear something else!?" I yelled at him.He gave this look as if I did not understand "I die if I'm not wearing my death outfit that or all you see is bones and-". "Wait you took a shower with that on?". He nodded I sighed crab the keys then got in the car and he was going to drive.
*4 Hours later*
I seen the Saints leaving the penthouse so me and Himdad followed them and then they stopped in front of a building dropping off people then moving to other ones then there was one car left the car drove in a garage and then I seen Johnny Gat,Pierce,the Boss,and Aki walk out of the garage with guns and went into the building me and Himdad sneaked over to the door I peeked in to see a bunch of Morning stars dead "Well let's just follow the dead body's and blood.". Himdad laughed as if it were a joke but quickly stopped so me and him grabbed a gun and went to follow the dead body's.