•3•

3: Is Miss Stranger, Danger?

MOONBIN' POV

Fudge! Fudge! Fudge!

I chanted. She had the habit of making me nervous. I wasn't supposed to be nervous especially not around her but I couldn't help it. I get nervous when I'm around her to the point that I Stutter.. Yes you saw it right.. I stutter to Talk to her. It was like I was obsessed with her. Her long blonde hair, her sweet Blueberry scented shampoo she always used, her perfectly sculptured face, her big kind heart and that killer smile that makes one wish they were in heaven or paradise. She was prefect for me and I didn't want any other person except her.

Call me crazy but she was the reason I became A stalker...I remember the first day I met her as she was seated under a tree with autumn leaves falling to the ground. Her milky Skin glowed under the Shimmer of the golden Sun. Her face shone like the real face of the Goddess Venus. Call me A Sappy poet if you want but my heart, my feelings, my words.

My Dog had ran towards her direction that afternoon where she sat in the pack. She stood up with my Dog in her embrace running her fingers, lovingly through its Fur.

"It's a beautiful dog..is it yours?"

I was speechless. At that moment it left like I would be being rude if I spoke to this Angel. Surely, she wasn't A human, I thought. She had to be an Angel.

"I think this belongs to you" she placed the dog in my embrace and at the moment her skin lightly braced through mine, sending down electric waves through my system.

Flashing Me A smile which I think I almost died by, she waved her bye and left,while I held unto my Dog who was wagging its Tail happily.

"I know BinJu, I know. I agree with you too,She's indeed an angel" I told my female dog, softly patting her head. And that was Ten years ago. Ten years ago when my Obsession started for Min Joonyi.

»»

Feeling the hand of someone shaking me roughly, I snapped out of memory lane to see Sanha and Minhyuk standing in front of Me. "What?"

Minhyuk studied me for a while before taking a seat in front of me, while Sanha, beside me. Since we were the only Friends in highschool, we Did things together, eat together, joined the same club, Joined the same Sports clubs and even Had the Same Haircuts at times.

"A penny for your thoughts" Minhyuk said, as I shrugged purposely to annoy him. "I bet you were thinking of Joonyi again" he said aloud, with me smacking his right arm for being too loud.

"You don't have to be too loud you know?" I mentioned when Sanha spoke.

"Hyung, isn't Noona meant to be with us? Why's she sitting over there?" He asked pointing to Anna's table. She was sitting with Bora, her friend, the bookworm. Sanha was right, she was my girlfriend and I had to the play the part of A caring boyfriend but right now, I didn't care. Besides, not all couples seat together to eat right? And I feel like I've bothered her enough for today.