•19•

[A/N]: I just want to wish Jungkook a happy splendid birthday! I mean he's twenty already.. I don't sound hyped right? Well its probably because I've been too busy these days and I don't have much strength in me anyway. So yeah ~

¶19. Double Dating gone wrong.

Joonyi's POV (the bit-, I mean, she's got a POV..yay!😣)

Bin walked in neatly dressed as I scanned him from top to bottom. Finally, he was mine. He was going to be mine. I didn't lose, I have never lost and I will never lose because I am Min Joonyi. The girl who will always get what she wants and right now,

I want Moonbin.

"You ready?" he asked as I adjusted my shirt before nodding. He smiled and linked his arms with mine as we walked to his car. Right now, we were going on A date and when this date is over-i glanced at Bin- I'm going to ask him to be mine. As we left for our date, I tried starting up a conversation with him. It was tiring cause I had to do all the talking and his answers were short.

Well, he just got over Anna, so I kind of understand but it won't be long before he forgets her. I mean, after saying yes to me today, he'll completely forget about Anna.

"So where are we going Bin?" I finally asked. With his gaze still fixed on the road, he shrugged. "its A secret"

Smiling widely, I keep my gaze on the road too. Was he going to take me to that place? The place I have always wanted to be at? Moonbin-ah, you know I love you right? And you know I would do anything to have you beside me.

Even if it means hurting you.

»»»»

Minhyuk's POV

"I feel weird"

I laughed as she twirled around in the Purple laced short-knee gown she had on. She kept complaining about how tight and short it was. Trust my boy instincts, it wasn't Short. It wasn't anywhere near short.

"Can we return this Minhyuk?"

"Nope can do." I dragged her out of the gown section. "Infact, you are wearing this to our outing"

She grumbled until we got to the store attendee and submitted the clothes we were buying. Some jeans, shirts and a gown and that was the one she had on. Collecting the bags and receipt, Anna and I walked to the Car putting the bags in the back.

"Minhyuk, I really appreciate you doing all this for me but-"