•22•

22. It's cheesy but I want to be your Knight in shining Armor.

Moonbin's POV

Fudge!

This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to fall for her. I CANNOT like her. I just can't. I mean, I LIKE Joonyi, Not as much as before but I still do like Joonyi. While Anna-

Anna's just a feeling that would pass away. I can't choose her over Joonyi. In fact, I'll just pretend, she isn't there and doesn't exist. Yup! I'm just going to do that.

Walked towards the Gym when I bumped into Minhyuk And Sanha. Sanha scoffed at my presence before looking away. Ookkayy...did i do something wrong..?

"Uhm..why are you staring at me that way?"
I asked Sanha, who shook his head and answered with a false smile. "Nothing. You just really look...yourself hyung!" and he was gone. Tch! Talk about being Bipolar.

"Hyung.." I heard Minhyuk call.

"Are you going to Repeat what Sanha did?"

"What? No.." he protested and then Sent me a serious gaze. "I like Anna" well that was straightforward.. "..and I want to go out with her. I want to Hold her hands in public. I want everyone knowing she's mine and Not yours, so can you talk her out of this fake thing you two have going on?"

I folded my arms. I'm sorry Minhyuk! I'm going to be very selfish. "..I..I Can't."

Minhyuk's eyes widened. "you can't, or you won't?" I definitely won't. "Anna's in this for her pride. She has to prove to me that Joonyi is A psy-whatever she said"

Minhyuk grinned. "Do you really think Anna's telling the truth?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't think she's going to be right! You don't believe her! You don't think she's being truthful about your Angel being a Retarded monster! No you just don't! I know you don't but.." he unclenched his fist. "..why? Why do you still want her so close? Do you perhaps.. Like her?"