•29•

¶29. вeeĸ-a-вoo, ι ѕee Doom.

Anonymous POV

    “You don't have to do this” Anna muttered, her phone in her hands. She had never been this unsettled. How could she lose someone she loved-again? She couldn't bear the thought of letting Bin leave.

  Sure, she loved Seungcheol but she had to admit, she obviously loved Bin more. The thought of Letting him go was tearing her apart. She didn't have the courage to do this. For Christ sakes, they just started dating. It hasn't been up to two months yet.

  Bin, seeing her confused state walked up to her and held unto her arms. “I know how much you love Seungcheol and there's no way I'm making you choose, so with or without you giving me up, I'll give myself up”

“Bin...do you know what this means? Do you know what this does to us? Her taking you? Do you know what it will do to me?”

Bin placed her head loving on his chest as he ran his fingers through her hair. “You can always get another boyfriend, soulmate, even Husband but you know what you can't get back when you lose it?” he planted a kiss on Her head. “A Brother. You can't get him back if he's gone Anna..”

      As much as it urged her to deny that, she couldn't. She wouldn't dare deny it because it was true. Bin was right. Were would she get another Seungcheol, someone who would love her like a love song. Someone who would cherish her like Seungcheol did. Someone who would fight with her like Seungcheol did.

Nowhere. She can never find anyone like Seungcheol. Bin had been Right. She circled her arm around his waist and let the tears she had been holding fall.

  “You make it so hard, to let you go”

------

Minhyuk and loneliness had become good friends. Infact, it found it difficult to be away from loneliness. They did all things together and sometimes loneliness always thought for him.

   He was happy Anna was with Bin..at least he tried to be happy but truth be told, he wasn't.

With the ear piece plugged in  both ears, he begins to dance. That was something loneliness couldn't keep him from doing. He had been dancing when he heard a noise coming from The upper room.

Putting the music on pause, he walked up a few stairs, following the noise.  His gaze caught a figure dancing to the beat shamelessly and he laughed.

   “...Ofcourse, I'm that terrible” she said throwing her arms about. Minhyuk raised a brow approaching her.