prologue

Read description

four years later

Bill Cipher (King) P.O.V

All my pawns do is run around rampaging the living beings still in gravity falls. I couldn't get out of the forcefield yet, because that sixer escaped leaving me with no clue. So I just made sure no one can leave gravity falls, its been four years since then, still don't understand the mortals concepts of time. "How boring", as I shoot a flame through my hands burning a citizen alive. I made all the people that were turned to stone my slaves, I thought it would be more fun since sitting on them was getting old. "Hey Eight ball, you came back from your run", I shouted with glee. He nodes his head as he eats another gome. I smile as he eats them with no remorse, as I look down from my red velvet throne. I made with the color of blood. It was the spark of the whole room, with gold around the chair, with my carvings of triangles into the sofa. I stood up, from my seat as I walked down the stair case. I turned my self human since I had more than enough power to do, i had human fitures, soft blonde hair, a tail coat that was bright yellow matching my eye which was the color of gold. I wore black pants and a red blasier. With my Cain and a top hat. Of course since I am a demon I kept only one eye, I saw no more use for two. As I walked down the stairs, the lower mortals bowed. I give a greedy smile, as some grinted their teeth in disapproval. "Have you found the pines family yet", I say to my servents. "Yes cipher, we know that they have an underground base, and are starting to get a rebellion setteled. "Hmmmm sounds fun, I would love to see them." "But cipher, what about these low life mortals, what if they try to escape". I saw some women shake as others wanted to punch me in the face basing on their thought. "Well it gets boring here plus I haven't seen them in four years, I would love to have some fun. Hmm but your right, hahaha well there only low lives. If they try anything you can just kill them. Oh! I know put them in the tourcher room, and when I get back I can have some fun!" I said with a high pitch laugh. "Alright cipher that works for us". I smile as I head out to the mystery shack with my human form, 'I wonder what the pines will think of my human form', as I fly to there hide out.

Dipper's P.O.V

Ford died a long time ago, he had a heart attack. Every one grieved for awhile, but bills rampage went on and so we had to protect ourselves. "Hey Mabel did you and Soos get some weapons set up", she nodes her head and gives a smile. I smile back as I go back to my quaters. I still have the journals, and before ford past away he told me everything he knew about bill, his weakness, the forcefield code that could end the world if bill ever found out, and other things. I remember the journals by meomery. And wrote some of my own. I kept them in my room, after Stan trying to get us out of gravity falls. Some how no one could leave it was like a reverse field keeping us in. Ive been trying to figure out how to get it to stop working somehow...at least to get Mabel out. Its been four years though, I still haven't figure it out. I've grown that's for sure even though I've been in gravity falls longer than expected. Mabel says I look good, she says my hair is super soft to and tells me I can definitely find a girl. 'What do I care about girls for, all I want to do is get us out of here, we still can get attack by bill'. I took a deep breath as I closed my journal, I grabed my hoodie which I wore it was blue with a touch of black. I also had jeans and a red shirt. I walked down to the underground base. I started to think about how we looked before and how we looked now. Mabel is tall with long brown hair , and still wears some sweaters she has become more mature than she was when she was younger. Stan tries to lighten the atmosphere most of the time, but he's gotten older, he also keeps a lot of people safe here 'like his brother would have done'. He says that a lot. I've matured a lot too, I mean I live in this enviorment. We haven't seen bill cipher in four years, I would think he would just finish us off, its probably just a sick game to him. Torture us and then make us go down on our knees to beg for merce. 'Tssk', makes me sick thinking about it. I would never bow to him, that evil triangle. As I walk down I saw Wendy and Robbie together, I waved and they waved back. They have gotten closer since everything...its fine with me I don't care about it any more. You got to give up at some point and focus on what's important. As I head down to the bunker, I see soos talking to mabel probably some new invention or something. As I look over to see stan working "hey stan" "hey kiddo" he ruffled my hat messing my hair up. I laughed as I set it back on right, "your still wearing that huh". I smile and nod. We both laugh as he says "I'm proud of you dipper". I stare at him , as I smile he always knew I was like ford, but I've come to terms with my differences. As I was about to speak their was an earthquake. It shook the ground making everyone come down to the buncker. Then I heard a scretch, we covered our ears from the loud booming noise. Then it stopped dead silence. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" I hear a malicently laughter echo through the home. Everyone stood on their feet as a figure approached. Tempting everyone to look. "found you~~~∆∆∆"

•••••••••••••

To be continued...

If you guys have any questions about past stuff, let me know in the comments.