This isn't the end

["Hey Dipper, are you awake? Let's explore, Grunkle Stan is having us put up signs for the mystery shake. Sooner we finish the better!!", Mabel bouncing and smiling on my bed to stir me awake. Such peaceful intent...such happiness.

10:00 am

Putting up signs for the mystery shack attraction was really wonderful especially having my sister here. Having to go a roundabout way to get these messages up was so time-consuming. Even if I'm back in the past I much rather get that book and kill cipher before he accomplishes his plan...again. "Hey Mabel"do you mind setting up over to the right side of the shack and I'll go ahead and head straight. "mhhh okay Dip-Dop, don't waste too much time I wanna go make some new friends in town. A Mabel Search"

"Just use google works for me", I snickered as Mabel gave me a pout and ran off. "pff", I smiled and started to place signs towards the Journal #3. 'Pretending' to run into it once again just in case Bill was watching.

"OH WOW WHAT A BOOK" (okay I get it my acting skills are not A+ material but Mabel would have bought it), I skim through it again, smiling unconsciously. I quickly covered up my act, and once again landed the page with Bill Cipher on it.

10 mins. later:

Mabel P.O.V

"DONE!" I run through the forest quickly looking over bushes and pushing branches out of the way to look for my brother. "He said he would be close?", I said aloud to myself. I looked around and after a while I finally found him, and started calling out to him "hey di-". I quickly shut my mouth slowly walking behind a nearby tree. I peaked out to see Dipper sitting on the ground, hearing small sniffles. "Why was he crying, did he hit his finger with the hammer?"

I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder, looking below to see the book open to a page of a triangle. "Hey, why are you crying did you get hurt?", still, dipper did not look up just laughing and saying, "yeah, stupid accident". I felt uneasy with him crying like that, trying to lighten up the mood, "Hey what's that book about? And what's with the triangle?"

"Just found it wanna look at it with me in the house?"

"Uh yeah, let's do that!", apart of me was shocked he felt so comfortable here all ready to call it a home. I think he noticed my slight change in expression.

"Haha sorry I meant the shack!" Dipper standing up and leading the way.

"Hey dipper did you know- *nudge towards dipper* "the triangle is supposed to be the most powerful shape and the Egyptians built the Pyramids because of that belief".

"When the heck did you learn that Mabel?"

"Well Google of course", both of us started laughing and eventually died down as we reached the door of the shack.

As Mabel entered first dipper said quietly, "Yeah he would agree with you", his eyes going cold.
"Hey Mabel!" Dipped shouted before she ran upstairs, "Let's go in town instead... you wanted to meet some new people right?"

"Oh really yeah let's do it!!!", "Grunkle Stan we are going out!"

In the background, we heard a growl of approval.

"Hmm, do you think we should have asked Soos too?"

"Nah he will be fine"

"Alright let's head out then, beat the traffic!", mabel said giving her bright smile as usual.

"Yeah! I'll race you!" Of course I ran at a steady speed making sure Mabel was always in my sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Late That Night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper P.O.V

I let myself go today, I shouldn't be crying in front of Mabel it looked really suspicious, abnormal even. I'm just glad I haven't seen Bill at yet, especially me being a 12 year old again! What the heck,big time travel we're a thing (which it is?) I should have my own normal body! But I gotta admit it is a way better disguise to take hill down, when I see him.... I Haven't even heard anything from that other demon yet...

At least Mabel had fun, of course, she didn't meet anyone around town, but it was still fun to spend time together like normal. No worries to her if everything goes smoothly then the party is where she meets Grenda and Candy, and of course, gotta deal with immature Gideon. Also gonna have to get used to calling Grunkle Stan: Stan.

Alright, "goodnight Mabel", I start to cover myself up for the night and head to sleep.

Dippers Dream:

"hahaha, you think you can get away from me Dipper!"

"Just wait, I'll bring you back to your real home! Remember your mine, so don't think of leaving Gravity Falls!!"

*Mabels and Grunkles screams*

"I'll kill them again.
And
again.
And
again.
And
again.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", I looked quickly to my right to make sure I didn't wake Mabel, then taking deep breaths, my eyes looking into the pitch blackness of the room. Trying to convince myself that he didn't see, that he wasn't the one responsible for the nightmare, that HE didn't know I was back here.
Just hoping it was just trauma...just for tonight...only one night...I place my hand on my chest and look over at the time. I look back over to Mabels sleeping face, I can't risk being found out....

1:00

"If this is how it is going to be for the rest of my life i ...just won't sleep"

"I CANT sleep....and if I do

It's Nightmares about you...".

*thud*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

If anyone is confused, this is time-travel related where dipper goes back in time to stop the events in the future from happening. Dipper having extreme PTSD from the demon is still trying to hide the fact that he knows ALMoST every event up to the point of bill's conquering of gravity falls.

Yes, this is still a Billdip, definitely not! A kid romance relationship!

No I won't be doing a cover of every episode of season 1 of gravity falls, only the important ones that will relate to this story.

If you don't want to continue reading that fine, I haven't update in a while so it's probably a pain to go back and review.

Any questions? Comment and I'll try to answer all of them.