chapter 1 "found you~"

*After fords death/Flash-Back*

Dipper P.O.V

I look around the room everyone was shedding tears, as we set flowers over his grave. It started to rain, the cold rain hitting my checks, hiding my tears, as stan held mabel. I stood in the rain. As everyone left, I stood above him wondering 'was bill watching, was he laughing.....probably not after all he's a demon he has better things to do...He probably knew he was going to die'. I walked away and grabbed the journals, putting it over his grave. "this was yours ford", I titled my hat down, as i got to my knees. "you taught me all the secrets of gravity falls, you showed me many adventures, and you always were there for all of us". I lit a match and burned the books, looking down at them as the sparks came up and down. "ford ill make my own books, and find a way to protect everyone with my own power". I walked away heading to the mystery shack. "Thanks for everything"

*Present*

As I looked there was a man, with a yellow tail coat, a Cain, a top hat, and a dark eye patch covering his right eye. He kept grinning, at us 'who the hell is this guy and why does he look awfully familiar'. We heard his laughter again as he spoak "you don't rember me pinetree~". My eyes widen when that nickname hit my ears, "BILL!!". We all started backup, trying to keep the distance between him and us. We didn't expect this at all the demon here, and now after four years. I felt my legs start to go weak, I clenched my fists. "hey pintree did you write this?", he said smiling, as he started to rase his arm and reviling a book, MY BOOK!!.

Bill P.O.V

I grinned as I read everyone's thoughts especialy pintree's. 'all screaming in horror, some cursing in their heads. I started to flip to the first page, as I began to read aloud. I saw pinetrees fist clench hardening, seeing blood drip from the pressure. "My name is Dipper Pines, when ford died I decide to write this journal knowing that Bill cipher is ruling gravity falls. I want to find a way to defeat him and reverse the force field that is keeping us trapped in here. Bill cipher has a lot of the town folk trapped and hostage as his slave. What a sicko-" I paused and grinned "nice touch pinetree, as I was about to keep reading. I saw a fist heading towards my beautiful face (XD bills sexy). I felt the wind blow from the speed, I quickly dogged it, and grabbed his wrist twisting it and then slamming his whole body into the wall. "pinetree~ you don't want to make me mad do you". One of my eyes shoot up in flames turning red, everyone thoughts appeared in my head saying they were about to attack me. I started to hum in an abnoctus tone , "now you all don't want to do that", as i shook my head, my grin spreading. I snapped my fingers and a blue glow appeared around them as I snapped again and they disappeared, with screams and tears left behind.

Mabel P.O.V

As I heard the click of his fingers, we appeared in a cell. "Dipper?....DIPPER!!" I started to cry, and screaming "NO BILL!!!". I felt my whole body shake, I was alone. I slid down feeling the bars Peirce my skin, the rust making it humid. I looked around the cell to see if there was anything I could use to break free. While the thought of bill turning human, was running through my mind. 'Nothing', we were all separated I heard Stans voice scream my name from the other side, I ran to the other wall of the cell "Stan". I heard a reply "mabel are you alright!", I reply with a 'Yes' my voice becoming more horsed, I sat down in the dirty cell ' bill is going to make us are slaves...'. Then I heard dipper's voice in my head, of what he would say 'Mabel I wont ever bow down to him, we will defeat him', "Dipper...your so strong", I got up and shed my tears away. I looked at the bars with stern eyes, "I have to get out of here". I ran to the bars multiple times, hitting it harder and harder with my pale skin starting to get bruises. "I wont give up!!, but...how is bill a human". I slumped down trying to wrap my head around it.

Dipper P.O.V

I heard a scream before a blue light appeared, and they vanished. My eyes went wide in fear, "there gone!". I was about to chase after them, but the grip on my wrist felt like ropes being pulled tighter and tighter. "Pine tree~ you have some information that belongs to me, but first~", he said coming closer and closer to me. I felt his leg go in between mine, my face started to get scarlet red from embarrassment and rage. "bill let go of me you sick Dorito", I felt the heat of his flame eye, his anger was growing. My legs felt weak "how do you have a body?!!", I growled. "Pine tree~ im a demon and I have all the power I want. I made this meat sack, also it seems ford died, but he past down all his information down to you, isn't that great". I heard his laughter grow, I grinted my teeth, but then I remember. "bill you can haunt my dreams,torture me, but my lips are sealed, and you cant even go into my mind for knowledge unless we make a deal". I was so grateful for ford teaching or else I would have Gaven up by now. "hmmmm your right about that..."he started to tap his chin. I started to try to get lose but his grip stayed the same, I decide to look over his apperence, see for any weakness in his new form... blonde hair, golden eyes, pale skin, black gloves, his attire...'he looked pretty good, for a devil'. "hate to break it to you pinetree but devils are usually the sexy ones rather than angles in my opinion. He started to laugh, 'Dorito' I said in my head. He let lose a little, I found my escape as I ran as fast as I could but then 'snap', I fell to my knees. "oww", I looked over and saw my hands and ankles in shackles, they were a light blue like bills flame when he makes deals. "Let go!!"

Bill P.O.V

I locked the boy up in my chains, seeing that he wanted to run away from me, I had no choice. Its funner this way , anyway. "Pine tree you said you would never bow down to me , in your useless pile of paper". I saw him flitch as I walked over to the kid. "So I'm going to make you do it now, make sure you know your place". As I approached him, I lifted his chin upwards making him look me directly in the eye. "I have to say pinetree you have grown after the four years, but I'm going to make you bow down to me, and you'll be all mine~",I said seductively. My grin spreading seeing the anger, frustration and fear grow in his dark brown eyes.

•••••••

To be continued...