ThunderClan

This one is in Hollyleaf's perspective again. Sorry I haven't been updating g recently. I am also wrote a book with lots of Warriors information. Anyways, enjoy

Hollyleaf watched Firestar as Fallen Leaves told him what had happened. He simply nodded and kept quiet. Hollyleaf stared around the den, it had been a long time since she had been here.

"Hollyleaf" she turned when she felt Fallen Leaves tail flick her ear gently. "Are you going to listen to what Firestar has to say" Hollyleaf looked over to the ginger tom and saw his impatiently waiting for an answer.

Firestar began once he had Hollyleaf's attention. "Are you sure this information is correct?" He asked with narrowed eyes. Hollyleaf was right, he probably trusted a rogue more than her. "Yes, we heard it from the WindClan cats ourselves" she didn't mention that she was the only one to hear it, or that it was a dream, Firestar already didn't trust her.

Fallen Leaves cast a sidelong glance at her but said nothing. "I will talk with Brambleclaw about this and decide what to do" Firestar said getting to his paws. "Sandstorm can you lead these two to the warriors den, they can stay for tonight." Hollyleaf jumped to her paws panicked. "I don't want to stay there really, can we at least stay in the medicine cats den. I'm sure Jayfeather would let us"

Firestar narrowed his eyes but said nothing. "Okay, Sandstorm can you help get some more bedding for them?" The sandy she-cat nodded slightly and padded out of the den. "Hollyleaf can I speak to you alone?" Hollyleaf panicked again, what would he say? "I think I should stay too" Fallen Leaves now stood shoulder to shoulder with Hollyleaf and had his formal voice back again.

"Very well" Firestar spoke calmly but Hollyleaf saw his neck fur bristling. "Hollyleaf, you do know that Squirrelflight loves you very much? She feels bad for lying to you and she wants you to trust her again." Hollyleaf looked up in surprise. She had expected Firestar to scold Hollyleaf for revealing what she did about Squirrelflight, his daughter, but instead she saw kindness in his eyes.

Hollyleaf nodded her consent and then Firestar turned, giving her permission to leave. Her and Fallen Leaves left the den and padded into the clearing "Well now that wasn't so bad" Fallen Leaves was standing in front of her with a gleam of amusement in his eyes. "Shush you big furball" she said as she tried to cuff his ears. Fallen Leaves ducked and knocked her off her feet. The two rolled around in a tangle of limbs until they finally sprang apart. "Nice job" Fallen Leaves purred and licked Hollyleaf's head affectionately.

Jayfeather padded out of his den and over to the two ruffled cats. "There is new bedding for you two to use" his gaze peirced into her and she almost shuddered. "Jayfeather-" Hollyleaf really didn't know what to say. She didn't know if he was upset or happy.

He led the two of them into his den and they settled down into the soft moss and bracken. Leafpool came into the den a few moments later and before Hollyleaf could say anything Jayfeather led her back out of the den and explained everything.

Hollyleaf tried to stay awake but after the long journey here and all her worrying she was just to tired. The last thing she saw was the rise and fall of Fallen Leaves chest as he fell asleep.

Enjoy :)
I am probaly going to update once or maybe twice a week from now on