Decision

I thank everyone for reading this and I have had a great time writing it but it is almost time for it to end. 
So this will be the second to last chapter. I am running out of inspiration and am finding it hard to write this anymore. Anyways here is the second to last chapter.  Enjoy :)

Fallen Leaves was as still as possible. The mouse's nose was twitching. He stood up on his hind paws and,  Fallen Leaves struck. His front claws piercing the soft skin. Sitting up he flicked the mouse off his claws into the soft earth. After the meeting he had went hunting to try to clear his mind. It was nearly sunhigh as he cleaned the city out of his claws. He knew that he should be going back but he also knew that no one would bother looking for him, they had enough to deal with already.

After a few more moments he put his clean paw down and picked up the mouse in his jaws. Fallen Leaves took the mouse to a sheltered spot under a great oak tree. He lay down and tucked his paws under him. He sat there staring at the mouse. It wasn't long before his head felt heavy and he fell asleep.

Fallen Leaves was woken to the sound of running paws. Looking up he saw that it was Hollyleaf. She was looking at him anxiously, her green eyes wide. He also noticed that her usually sleek fur was matted with leaves and twigs. "Fallen Leaves where have you been?" He looked at her, his eyes still full of sleep. Hollyleaf reached down and licked his head once before coming to his side and laying down. "I noticed that you were missing after Firestar was finally able to speak."

Hollyleaf had relaxed against Fallen Leaves side and was now licking his head in rythmic strokes, much like a queen would to her kit. He felt the sudden urge to purr like a kit but held it in. "Why is your pelt so tangled?" He mumbled to her. She stopped licking his head and looked at her own pelt.

"It probably got dirty while I was looking for you, " she was now trying to pull a few of the leaves from her pelt. "Let me help." With that said he reached over and began to gently comb the dirt out of her fur. Hollyleaf was stiff for a moment before relaxing again and even letting out a sigh. "That feels better" she mumbled and Fallen Leaves could see that her eyes were now closing. He realized that she had gotten about as much sleep as him and was exhausted from all this hard work.

Finally finished with cleaning her pelt he grabbed the mouse, now cold, and dropped it in front of Hollyleaf's nose. She opened her closed eyes halfway. After looking at the mouse for a moment she opened her eyes fully and sat up. With a look at Fallen Leaves she began to eat. Fallen Leaves knew that the look meant that she was grateful.

He watched her as she ate. She was done with the mouse in just a few gulps. "Do you want me to go catch you something else?" He asked. Hollylraf let out a protest before licking his head and settling back down. Fallen Leaves lay down next to her again. She let out a soft purr and curled her body into his.

Although surprised he didn't pull away,  instead he nuzzles his head into her fur and fell into sleep once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hollyleaf woke to find Fallen Leaves no where in sight. It reminded her of the Fallen Leaves that would always disappear somewhere into the tunnels by the time she woke up. As she was thinking about older tines the scent of fresh prey hit her. Fallen Leaves was padding back through the forest with a fish clamped in his jaws.

When he stopped in front of her Hollyleaf noticed that his paws and chest were wet. He must have had a hard time catching anything since the supply was low. The amount of prey that they had been storing up had made a dent on the supply. Fallen Leaves dropped the fish in front of Hollyleaf and began to lick his fur dry.

Hollyleaf watched him for a few moments. He didn't seem cold, despite the chilly dawn air. Hollyleaf waited until he was done before she took a bite out of the fish and pushed it towards him. He looked at the fish before pushing it back. Hollyleaf simply pushed it back towards him again. Fallen Leaves smelled the fish before looking at Hollyleaf and pushing it back. Frustrated she grabbed the fish and turned her back on Fallen Leaves.

Holyleaf tucked into the fish angrily. When she was done she licked her paws and face and turned around again. To her surprise Fallen Leaves was still sitting there,  watching her. "Why won't you eat?" Fallen Leaves opened his mouth and for a moment Hollyleaf thought he would answer. Then he closed it and a look of pain flashed through his eyes.

"We should be heading back," he stated before rising onto all four paws. Hollyleaf observed him for a moment more but he seemed normal again. She rose to her paws and followed him back towards the camp. As she followed him she felt the dew from the ferns and grass drip onto her pelt. It was a cold but welcome feeling. She had been so worried about Fallen Leaves that she had almost forgotten about the trouble the Clan faced. Now that she did she felt all of her worries come back to her.

Quicking her pace she caught up to Fallen Leaves. He was standing still on the path. Hollyleaf cast a glance at his face. He looked deep in thought,  but his face seemed almost peaceful. Hollyleaf had rarely seen Fallen Leaves look relaxed. Fallen Leaves had an air of calamity but when you got to know him he was actually quite anxious.  Hollyleaf had wanted to ask him about it but had never gotten the chance. She pressed her pelt into his briefly and then continued foward. Fallen Leaves finally looked up and caught up to her. "Sorry I was just... thinking." He fell into step beside her and the two made there way back to the camp.

When they arrived it looked as if the Clan had figured it out for there were now cats running about doing different jobs. Hollyleaf felt almost guilty. She should have been helping the Clan, that is why she was here. Looking over at Fallen Leaves she could see that he was feeling the same way.

"Firestar is preparing for the worst. He has sent cats to RiverClan and even ShadowClan to see if they will help." Hollyleaf tuned to see Jayfeather standing at the entrance to the medicine cats den. He had a bundle of herbs by his paws that Hollyleaf recognized as Yarrow. "He is planning on calling another meeting when he has talked to the cats he sent to RiverClan and ShadowClan."

After Jayfeather told her what was going on Hollyleaf set to work helping to reinforce the nursery again. It was the most important den in the whole Clan and had to be the strongest. Fallen Leaves was helping Jayfeather collect herbs. They had come back at sunhigh with their jaws clamped full of herbs.

It was nearly midnight by the time the cats that Firestar had sent returned. They returned together and went right to Firestar's den to report. The Clan waited eagerly. Mumbling to each other about what they thought was going to happen. Hollyleaf sat near the edge of the Clan waiting for Fallen Leaves to join her. When he finally did he had  Jayfeather beside him. As soon as they had sat down Firestar appeared on the highledge.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own pretty gather here beneath the highledge."Even though most cats had gathered a few still appeared from around the camp and sat down below the highledge. "RiverClan has agreed to send us as many warriors as they can spare. ShadowClan has refused to help us in any way. Mistystar will send her warriors by sunhigh tomorrow. We do not know when the attack will take place so we will be setting guards up each night."

The Clan was silent as Firestar told his announcement. Hollyleaf had started to feel a buzzing in her head, like a swarm of bees. When she looked over at Fallen Leaves and Jayfeather they looked fuzzy. Hollyeaf felt as if a haze had set over her. She stood up and felt herself stumble. She was aware of her clanmates calling her name but she felt herself fading fast. Soon all that she saw was darkness.

Dun.. Dun... Dun...
So I hope that everyone likes this chapter. The next chapter will be the last. I have just put out a new book called Warriors Interesting Facts 2 so if you like warriors you can go check it out. Hope everyone enjoyed :)