Final

The last chapter guys!  Thanks for reading and enjoy this last chapter. I hope you like it.

"Hollyleaf"
The voice whispered softly,  almost sadly.
"Hollyleaf"

There it was again. Confused Hollyeaf opened her eyes and took in her sourounding. She was no longer in the ThunderClan camp. In front of her stood a shimmering cat. Hollyleaf recognized her as Bluestar, the former ThunderClan leader. She stepped closer to Hollyleaf and spoke.

"Do you know who I am Hollyeaf?"
Hollyleaf only nodded, to confused to speak. She looked around her and realized that there were more of the shimmering cats. Some she recognized some she didn't. To her great surprise she saw Ashfur standing among the rank of cats. Quickly she turned back to Bluestar.

"Where am I?" Hollyleaf was sure that there was a hint of panic in her voice but she didn't care.

"Hollyleaf, do you remember how you died?"

Now Bluestar had her full attention. "What do you mean died?  I was in the ThunderClan camp." Hollyleaf's voice was shaking. She was scared. She could feel the other cats gazed searing into her fur.

"Hollyleaf,  you must listen to me. You died in the battle with the Dark Forest. You were killed by Hawkfrost. Before a cat enters StarClan they sometimes have visions of a life they wish that they had it something that they had done. What you saw was merely a vision you created." Bluestar still looked calm and spoke reassuringly.

Hollyleaf was staring to finally understood. She was in StarClan. She had died. Now that she knew she could see past her vision of life . She saw the camp being trampled. Cats fighting. Blood being spilled. The Dark Forest attacking. But as real as that felt so did her vision and her memories with Fallen Leaves. Suddenly remembering him Hollyleaf looked for him. Scanning the ranks she didn't see him. That was a good sign, she hoped.

"Where is Fallen Leaves? Has he died too?" Hollyleaf dreaded asking the question but it had to be said. Bluestar looked at her uneasily. "Hollyleaf,  Fallen Leaves has been dead. He died in those tunnels many, many moons ago. He has walked them ever since."

Suddenly it made sense. Fallen Leaves couldn't give off heat because he was dead. He couldn't eat either. Suddenly Hollyleaf wanted him here. She wanted to apologize for not understanding.

"So he walks in a different sky." Hollyleaf asked sadly. Bluestar looked at her again before speaking. "Not exactly a different sky. All of out ancestors are connected. With permission we can all walk each others skies."

With that she moved out of the way and beckoned Hollyleaf with a flick of her tail. Looking at the starry cats again Hollyleaf followed Bluestar. As they padded thought the forest Hollyeaf realized that she was starting to see familiar land marks. The woods opened up into a vast expanse of Moor. "We are on Windclan territory. By the tunnels." She spoke up. "Very good" Bluestar nodded. Hollyleaf suddenly felt like an apprentice being praised.

"What are we doing here?" Bluestar sat down and beckoned Hollyeaf to do the same. She sat uneasily before wrapping her tail around her paws. Hollyleaf had no idea what they were looking for and Bluestar had not given her an answer. She watched the Moor all the same. Suddenly she saw a flicker of movement from one of the tunnels.

Hollyleaf quickly turned to look at it. A cat was coming out of the tunnel. Hollyleaf recognized the ginger and white fur almost instantly. She glanced at Bluestar who had just risen. She began to walk towards the cat and Hollyeaf followed. She stopped in front of him and bowed her head. Hollyleaf figured she should do the same but Bluestar placed her tail on Hollyleafs back.

Hollyleaf looked at the cat and he looked back at her. She glanced at Blurstar waiting for permission. Bluestar simply flicked an ear. Hollyleaf stepped forward slowly and looked at the cat.

It was definitely Fallen Leaves. She could see it in his green eyes. Hollyleaf knew that her vision had been nothing more but she almost wished it were true. She wished that her and Fallen Leaves were as close as that. He looked at her and Hollyleaf found that she wanted to purr like little kitten.

"Hollyleaf,  as you know,  you died in the battle with the Dark Forest. I have been dead for many moons but now I am finally at peace. All thanks to you." He stepped forward and bowed his head. "I thank you."

Hollyeaf was confused. "How did I save you? I did nothing." Fallen Leaves stepped forward and brushed his cheek against hers. Suddenly Hollyeaf remembered Bluestar. She turned to look but the she-cat was no-where in sight.

"You have allowed me to let go of waiting. All those moons I was waiting for my mother to find me, for someone to find me. Hollyleaf, you found me. You allowed me to let go. Now here I am, in StarClan thanks to you." Hollyleaf was shocked. Fallen Leaves had stayed in those tunnels waiting for someone, anyone to fins him. It had been her she had done it.

"I didn't really do anything though." Hollyleaf looked back up at him.  Fallen Leaves had stepped closer and pressed his pelt against hers briefly.

"Hollyleaf," he now turned to face her. "Do you want me to stay here in StarClan with you?" Hollyleaf looked at him surprised. "Why wouldn't I want you here?" Fallen Leaves didn't reply just pressed his cheek against Hollyleafs again.

She let out a soft purr and rubbed her cheek against his. To her suprise she felt a purr rumbling in his chest. "I always want you near me Fallen Leaves."

So I thank everyone for reading this. I hope you were happy with the ending. I had fun writing it. I have had fun writing this whole book. I just started a second part of my Warriors Interesting Facts so if you would like to you can read that. Thank you everyone for reading. I hope you enjoyed :)