Chapter 1

Olivia's POV

"Olivia...Olivia?" My mother yelled from downstairs. "You're going to be late for school hun!"

Just one more minute... I thought, as I tried to go back to sleep.

"Olivia?" She called again.

Damn.

"Okay, okay I'm up," I yelled back, as I sat up in my bed.

I grabbed my phone, disconnecting it from its charger, and switched it on.

Once the phone turned on, the time 8:20am was shown at the top of the lock screen. I mentally cursed.

Wow, it really is amazing how fast you can wake up when you're late.

Walking into the bathroom, I decided against taking a shower, seeing as I had one last night.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then left the bathroom.

Scanning through all of my clothes I am trying to find something to wear as I think, 'I swear, I have nothing to wear when I'm in a hurry.'

Noticing it was quite sunny outside I picked out my denim jean shorts and my white tribal patterned t-shirt.

I quickly got fully clothed and I slid my phone into my pocket as I then rushed to put on some white ankle socks and my black converse.

As soon as I was ready, I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, I found my mother sat at the table, reading a newspaper, whilst drinking her coffee.

"Mum, could you drive me to school?" I asked, trying to sound sweet.

She sighed, setting her cup down. "Fine."

Yay. - Well, not yay cause I don't want to go to school, but I don't want to walk either. So it's a win, lose situation.

After grabbing an apple from the kitchen, I made my way to the door, as my mother took one last sip of her coffee and followed closely behind me.

Once she unlocked the car, we both opened the doors and hopped in.

As my mother started up the car, I pulled my phone from out of my pocket and unlocked it.

'3 Unread Messages' flashed at the top of the screen.

I decided to open the first message.

Why not?

It was sent to me, so I was supposed to read it right?

Gotta surprise for you;) I Miss you<3

~Harry x

Once I read the message, I smiled, I don't know why... It was just cute, I guess.

Wait a minute. I thought as I re-read the text message.

He had a surprise for me?

Well, what is it?

When do I find out?

Ugh. I hate surprises!

They make me so anxious!

He's going to annoy me all day with this "surprise".

****

The car came to a halt.

Woah, we're at school already?

That was fast!

I left the other two messages unread.