Chapter 11

~OIIVIA'S POV~

After we set up the tent, me and Niall sorted our room out, whilst Laleena and Harry did the same.

To  be honest I don't understand why me and Laleena didn't just share a room and Harry and Niall share a room, but Harry insisted that he shared with Laleena for some reason. Strange boy. Hmmm he and Niall must of fell out or something?

We all just threw 2 sleeping bags and lots of covers and about a gazillion pillows into our rooms and went into the big living room bit, it was only around 1:30am and everyone was wide awake, so even though we just played truth or dare with the others, we decided to play again.

Harry decided to play with a bottle instead of picking people randomly, great.

The bottle landed on me, of course...

"Truth or dare?" Harry asked.

"Truth" I answered. 

"If you could snog anyone in this room who would it be" He asked. OMG HARRY I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!

"ummm..." I began whilst staring round the tent, everyone's eyes were on me. "Umm...Niall" I awkwardly answered, while everyone began laughing. "Its not funny!" I whined.

"IT IS" Harry laughed.

I ignored everyone who was laughing and gripped the bottle in my hands and spun it round, it landed on Laleena.

"Truth or dare" I questioned.

"Dare" She confidently answered.

I looked at harry with eyes which said 'pay back' and said " I dare you to kiss Harry."

Laleena gave me a 'what the fuck' look then turned to Harry. Even though she didn't look to sure about the kiss, I still had a feeling she liked Harry.

"Its fine" Harry reassured her. They both leaned in and gently pecked each others lips, aww these guys would be so cute together. hmmm... matchmaking time!?!

"Sooo...?" I smirked.

"What?" Harry and Laleena asked in unison.

"How was it?" I asked, in a 'duhh' tone.

"Good" Laleena answered.

"Yep" Harry agreed.

I just grinned in response, I began trying to think of ways to set the two of them up when my thoughts were disturbed by someone calling my name.

"Olivia?!?" Niall yelled.

"umm..yeah"?

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Oh... um dare" I quickly answered.

"Okay so I dare you and one of us to go into the house and scare Lou, Liam and Zayn" He laughed.

"ummm...okay? Laleena do you wanna come with me?" I asked.

"erm, yeah" She agreed, now I can see if she likes Harry Mwahahahha.

We unzipped the tent, and walked out, but we knew we had to be back before 3am because that's when Lou, Liam an Zayn are locking the tent, so we cant 'escape our prison' as Louis says...

Anyways, me and Laleena discussed our plan and slowly tiptoed into the rather empty house.

The lads weren't in the living room, or the kitchen, or the bathroom?!? They must be in their rooms, we walked along the hallway to the lads rooms and all the doors were wide open, and no one inside, Where were they?