Chapter 20

~NIALL'S POV~

"The fact that you would lash out on me if I did it, but if it was anyone else, you act like nothing ever happened." She spoke, her voice soft.

I wanted to ask her why she cared so much, but it was too late, she was gone.

I had to know, so I ran after her.

"Niall stop." Harry shouted.

But that didn't stop me, I just carried on running.

"Olivia stop." I called after her.

~OLIVIA'S POV~

"Olivia stop-" I could hear Niall calling after me, which just made me run faster.

I ran into mine and Will's room, forgetting Niall could just walk straight in after me, and plonked my self onto the bed. My face buried into the pillow.

The door opened and in came Niall.

"Olivia..." His voice was soft.

"Niall, just leave." I said, but I think it came out as "Nffl juff leavf" seeing as I still had my head in the pillow.

"No, Olivia I'm not going to leave." Oh maybe he did understand me... VICTORY! imaginary fist pump! But he's not going to leave so fist pump retracted...

I didn't reply.

"Olivia, I-I'm sorry-" He began.

I lifted my head from the pillow and spoke. "Niall, sorrys just a word." I cut him off.

"Well what do you expect me to do."

"Not blame me for things I didn't do, without hearing my side of the story and at least try and gain my trust back." I snapped, sitting upright on the bed.

"Well how do I do that, whenever you're mad at one of us you come here running to your boyfriend." He growled.

Wait- what?

My boyfriend?

I'm sure I was single this morning.

I. am. sure, right?

yes, yes I am.

"My boyfriend?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That is what I said." He snapped, looking at the wall.

"Niall, I don't have a boyfriend..."

"Yes you do Olivia, Harry even told me Will was protective of you before we came in here." He snapped back.

Omg wait- did I hear that right. He thinks Will is my boyfriend.

Oh. My. God.

Phahahahaha.

"Niall, Will is protective over me, in a friendly way, nothing more." I laughed.

"Oh." He blushed.

Niall is just too cute.

Wait- what?

No!

Did I just think that?

You're mad at him Olivia, quick! Think of a cover!

I must of thought 'Niall is after my loot'

yeaaaahhh....we'll go with that. :/

*BEEP BEEP*

My text tone went off.

Seeing as Niall wasn't going to say anything, it wouldn't be rude to read it, right?

Rude or not, I'm reading it.

1 new text message...

I opened it up and it said it was from 'Zayn The AmaZAYN' I laughed at what he saved his name as, earning a glare from Niall.

What's he looking at?

Anyways back to the text, I opened it up.

From: Zayn The AmaZAYN

Hey, are you okay...heard Niall came to see you with Harry, is everything okay?

-Zaynnie xx

I actually love Zayn, AS A FRIEND, chill guys...

Well seeing as Nialls not gunna say anything I might as well reply...

To: Zayn The AmaZAYN

ugh. yeah. he's sat next to me...awkward, no ones saying anything :/

-Livs xx

"Who you textin'" Niall asked, ahem nosey much...

"Zayn." I simply told him.

"Oh." He spoke...  "look Olivia, I really am truly sorry, please just come back, and give me one last chance." Niall begged.

I could give him ONE last chance...right?

I dunno...

"Why, Niall?" I asked.

"Because Olivia basically I lov-"

"Whats going on?" Will asked cutting Niall off.

Guess I'll never know what Niall was going to say...

"Oh, we were just talking..." I answered.

"Okay, well Louis, Zayn and Liam are here." Will informed us.

"What, why?" I questioned.

"They want you to move back in with them-" Will began.

"More importantly I want you to move back in with us." Harry cut Will off, while standing in the doorway.

****

"PLEASEEE!" Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn chorused.

"I'm not sure guys." I told them.

"Pretty please, with carrots on top?" Louis asked.

" I don't know, can I have some time to think about it?" I asked, stalling.

"Sure, you can have all the time in the world." Zayn smiled, putting his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled in return. "Thanks."

"If you come back we will all look out for you, we promise." Liam said, aw cutey.

"Fine." I caved.

"Really?" Harry smiled.

"Yes, right okay change the subject...where's Laleena." I asked, I've not seen her in what feels like ages!

"She...umm..went to..." Zayn began.

"The shop." Louis smiled.

"Oh..."

"Well anyways we better get going, you have a lot of packing to do, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 2pm, cya." Harry said.

"Bye."

Ugh. Packing.

How Fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(~A/N~)

So I didn't really know what to write, I had really bad writers block but anyways the chapter ended up like this...I'll try and make the next chapter more interesting.

Sorry if there's any mistakes, I didn't really check this chapter. :)

Words: 856