Chapter 13

~HARRY'S POV~

"oh I-I'm sorry...didn't mean to interrupt." Olivia apologized, and turned to leave.

"Olivia, wait!" I called, but she carried on walking.

I left the room, leaving Laleena by herself, and caught up to Olivia, and grabbed her wrist.

"Olivia..."

"What?" She looked confused.

"That wasn't anything, there isn't anything going on between me and Laleena" I said, but honestly I wish there was. "Just please, don't tell the others we kissed?"

"Your secrets safe with me" She smiled and walked back to her room, and I did the same.

I walked into the room, and sat beside Laleena.

"I...am...um sorry, for...um...kissing you..." I apologized.

"No, its...errr fine." She smiled.

I was so glad she was cool with the fact I just kissed her, I mean the kiss was magical, but she would never fall for someone like me.

"Is it okay if we don't tell the lads, about what happened?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's fine."

~LALEENA'S POV~

"Yeah, that's fine." I answered, and now I knew he didn't have feelings for me the way I had feelings for him. The kiss was just simply a mistake, that happened in the heat of the moment.

I gave Harry a weak smile, and lay down, pulling the covers up over my head and tried to fall asleep, I began thinking about how good that kiss was, until my thoughts were interrupted.

"Soo...um, things aren't going to be weird between us, are they?" Harry asked.

I removed the cover from over my head and looked at Harry. "course not."

~NIALL'S POV~

Olivia entered the room, and sat besides me, I wanted to snuggle up to her so badly! But I knew nothing could happen between us, since she had a boyfriend, I think his name was William or something like that. Although she hasn't seen him for a while, maybe they've gone they're separate ways?... I hope so!

But then again Zayn likes her...why can't I get the girl for once?

"Whatcha thinking about." Olivia asked, her eyes locked on mine.

"me?...oh um nothing." I answered.

Olivia lied down and snuggled closer to me, which made my heart beat a thousand times faster. She lay her head down on the pillow and closed her beautiful blue eyes.

I took this as an opportunity to make a move, I lay beside her, moving in closer, and draped my arm around her shoulders, causing her to hesitantly snuggle closer into my chest.

I began to think about Olivia, for a while, until my eye lids grew heavier, and I fell asleep.

~ZAYN'S POV~

"I say around 7am we should pull a little prank on our prisoners, for what they attempted to do to us." I suggested.

"YES! CAN'T WAIT...what prank shall we pull?" Louis grinned.

We sat in silence thinking for a while until Lou spoke up.

"Is the tent waterproof?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I think so why?"

"Oh, it doesn't matter then..." Lou sighed.

"Okay." I replied.

"I know what we can do..." Louis said, I was about to ask what his idea was, but he already got up and left me in the living room.

I just sat and began to watch a bit of Jeremy Kyle until I got bored of hearing about other peoples problems, I was about to go to sleep, until Lou started carrying boxes down the stairs.

~LOUIS' POV~

It was now around 6:50am and I have all the things we need for the prank ready.

I carefully carried them all down stairs, ignoring Zayn's looks of confusion, and carried on bringing all the boxes full of 'weapons' down.

"So come on then..." Zayn said, whilst motioning for me to go on.

"What." I replied, acting dumb.

"Explain the prank to me then." He stated in a 'duhh' tone.

"Oh right" I laughed.

I explained my prank to him, and he understood what to do, we now have around 3 minutes until 7am.

We are ready and waiting, for the prank to commence...

.                                        █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║© 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A/N~

Hey, Sorry its so short, and sorry about all the povs, next update will be longer and I should be updating tomorrow or Tuesday.