Chapter 12

~HARRY'S POV~

Niall and Olivia had gone into their room, so me and Laleena did the same.

We entered the room and zipped the door shut, and climbed into our cosy sleeping bags.

It was silent for a while until I finally decided to speak up.

"So do you like One Direction?" I questioned.

"Yeah...there okay!" Laleena replied, I could tell she was trying not to fangirl, ahaha awee bless!

"So I'm guessing I'm your favourite!" I winked.

"If you say so Styles." Laleena smirked.

I could tell me and Laleena will get on well, she seems so easy to get along with!

*****

About 2 hours had passed and it think it was around 5am.

"Come on admit it, I'm the sexiest out of One Direction" I joked.

"You wish." Laleena laughed.

"Admit it" I whined.

"Not unless you admit, you love me" Laleena laughed.

"NEEVERRR!" I quietly roared jumping around. I don't know where all this energy came from but if I have it, I might as well use it!

"Gosh your just as bad as that carrot boy!" Laleena laughed.

I bent down and gently picked up her hand and attempted to pull her up.

"NOOO im not movinnngg!" Laleena whined.

So I tightened the grip even more and pulled her hand harder, causing me to fall down landing on top of her. I laid on top of her for a few minutes until Laleena spoke up, but I was concentrating on her lips.

"Har-"

"Shhh" I interrupted, placing my index finger on her lips.

She sighed in defeat, so I removed my finger and cupped her face.

"What are yo-"

She got cut off again by my lips crashing down on hers, I couldn't help it she just looked so beautiful, and after a few seconds she hesitantly kissed me back.

The kiss felt magical, until I heard someone unzipping a tent door, but I ignored it, thinking it was Niall or Olivia unzipping their door to go to the toilet or something, and carried on kissing Laleena until someone spoke.

"What the-"

"umm...Its not what it looks like." I shrieked.

.                                        █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║©

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~AN~

Sorry its short! But I thought I would update because yesterday was Niall's Birthday and today I met Joey Essex, and I was Happy so I updated, okay lovee youuu and thanks for reading!! x