Abuse

Delirious POV

________________________

*2 years ago*

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING!!" he shouts while holding me in the air by my hair, punching me in the jaw. "YOU'RE NOT GAY! IT'S A FAZE!!" He throws me to the ground and kicks me in the stomach several times. He tells me to go to my room and out of his sight. I crawl up to my room with the strength I have left, scared out of my mind. I go into my room and cry. Cry and cry and cry until I fall asleep.

*present*

I walk down the hall of my school and towards my next lesson with bruises across my face because of my 'dad'. I sit down and get out my equipment out of my bag for the lesson. I look around to see no teacher, but I do see brad. I hate that guy. He bullys me because I'm gay. I feel a push on my right side and then fall to the left out of my chair and on to the floor.

"Get out of my way gay fag!" He says while everyone else is laughing. Sir walks into the room and tells me to get up and the others to sit down.

After school
_________________

I walk out of the school building and feel something pull me to the ground. Brad. He hits me and kicks me with his friends.

"Whats wrong fag!? Does it hurt!?" He shouts as he kicks me.

When they were done they walked off and I was just lying there... On the floor... Hating myself because of who I was. I got up and limped home. When I got to my house door, I took out my keys and unlocked the door. When I stepped in I fell to the floor with a hand around my neck.

"WHY ARE YOU HOME LATE FAGGOT!?" He shouted in my ear.

"I had to stay back and do homework" I lied trying not to cry from terror.

He picked me up by my throat and threw me to the stairs. "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" He rawed as I lipped up the stairs and into my room.

I looked at the picture with me and my mum. "I-I miss you so much mum" I said with tears streaming down my face. I went to my draw and got out a razor. I made 11 new cuts on my wrist. "No one will ever understand my pain. No one." I say trying not to cry more.