Standing Up

Delirious POV

"So do you want to come to my house after school?" Evan asks me as I check what my next lesson is.. "What would we do?" I ask with a bit of interest. He looks at me and winks. "My mum is going to be gone for a week. Her job sent her out to London. So we can do whatever we want." A shiver goes down my spine. 'OH HELL NAH!!!!' I shout in my head. 'I am not ready for this. Like, what if he sees my scars? Oh for fuck sake, what am I going to do!?' I look up at him and I see a cheeky grin on his face. He looks down at me and the grin disappears almost instantly. "Delirious, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." He says with concern. "Honestly Vanoss" I say to him. "I don't think I'm ready for that. I mean I'll still come over but Evan, please." We stop walking and I go up close to him and hug the buff person in front of me. "Wait for me." I said to him as I sense a small smile emerge from his face. "I will wait until the end of the Wold for you Del." He Whispers in my ear. Shivers run down my spine as I feel his hot breath on my pale neck.

As he noticed what we were doing and where we were, he jumped back and looked at me. "Sorry del, no one can no. Remember?" He says and I nod my head in understanding. As the timetable is still in my hand, I check what lesson I have. "Evan I have Music next, what do you have?" I ask as I see him get his timetable out of his pocket. "History.." I hear him say and then sigh. We part our ways and agreed to meet at the back of the main school building after lesson had finished to go to his house.

After school

Me and Evan were walking back to his place. "Look! It's gay boy with his boyfriend!!" I heard someone shout. Me and Evan look behind us to see Brad and his friends. I can see Evan clench his fist in anger. "Evan, just ignore them" I whisper but Evan wasn't having non of it. "LISTEN HERE YOU HOMOPHOBIC PRICKS!" Evan shouted at Brad and his friends. Brad jerked his head up in surprise and stared down Evan but that didn't faze Evan a bit. "I have had enough of all of this bullshit!" Evan screamed. "Thats right. Me and Delly here are together. GET OVER IT! We have no affect on your life what so fucking ever so WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING COMMENTS ON OUR RELATIONSHIP AND OTHER PEOPLE WHEN THERE ARE MORE BETTER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I was shocked. I stood there, unable to believe what just happened. I saw Evan, more confident than I have ever seen him before and saw Brad and the others looking more guilty than anything I've ever seen. "Well? HUH!?" Evan shouted one last time. I looked back over to the group of people he was shouting at. They were still and looked as if they were sorry. Evan turned to me and smiled. He didn't smile because he just stood up for us, but because he smiled to reassure me that everything was gonna be alright, that everything will be fine, as long as he is there then nothing will happen to me. For once in my life, I felt safe. I felt like I was loved more than anyone has ever loved anything before. I smiled back. We turned around and continued walking the way we were walking originally.

Hey guys! Sorry this took forever but I had writers block and just school and stuff. I will DEFINITELY keep writing these and hopefully they won't take as long as this one did. Thank you all for the love and support and thank you all for waiting. I hope you all had an amazing Friday and if it isn't over then I hope you are having an amazing Friday. Thank you all for listening and I will see you all next time.
BYE EVERYONE!
STAY AWESOME!