Couple

If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes then I am sorry. It is 4:40am and I have to get ready for school in an hour so I am sorry.

Delirious POV
________________

I was walking to my Maths class for my last lesson. 'I can't believe I forgot my homework. I can't stay back after school! I have even more homework to do for different classes!' I thought to myself. 'Well, at least I don't have to be with my dad'.

I walk into my Maths class and I am greeted by Mrs. Smith.
"Hello Jonathan." She says sweetly. "Do you have your homework with you?" She asks with a smile and I shake my head in response. "Oh, well that's not like you to not do your homework. I would let you go and not let you do a detention because this is the first time you have forgotten your homework but the school has become much more strict this year." She explains to me. I take my seat and get out my equipment for my lesson.

Vanoss POV
________________

I was on the phone to my mum (if you are American and you're reading this. Here in England, we spell mom and mum) "Hi mum, I know you are at work right now but I just wanted to call you to say that I am going to have a detention after school in math class." I informed her. "Oh, okay. Do you know what time you will be back?" She asked. "Honestly mum, I don't. I'll text you when I'm out of detention. Oh, and another thing. I know when I get out of detention you will be at home but I just wanted to tell you that you don't have to pick me up. I'll just get a bus." I tell her. The reason I wanted to get the bus was because I knew that Delirious was going to be on it. "Okay sweetie. See you when you get home." She said softly. "Bye mum." I said then hanged up the phone.

After detention

I was walking out of detention until I saw Delirious. I walked up to him and greeted him with a "Hi Del" along with a smile. He smiled back and we walked to the bus stop together.

While we were sitting at the bus stop, Delirious turned around and called me to get my attention. "Emmm, Vanoss" He said with a confused tone to his voice. "Yes?" I responded. "Why did you talk to me this morning? Not to be rude or Anything but. Why?" My faced turned red and I was thinking of something to say. I looked at the ground with embarrassment "Because... Ummm..... Delirious... I emmm, I like y-you. A l-lot..." I say to him stuttering like a madman and nerves as hell. I looked up at him only to be met with soft lips on mine. I look at who it is and it's.... Delirious?.... Delirious!!!!. I pull back panting for air and for the kissing to stop. I look down at my feet and he looks at me with disappointing eyes. "I'm sorry D-Delirious. It's just that. People can't know about me. I'm sorry. We can still be a thing but just not in p-public." I explain to him, stuttering like crazy because of what just happened. "I get it." He says. "You're afraid of what people would think of you. I understand why we can be a couple but not in public. We'll keep it secret. I understand and I will wait until you are ready to tell the Wold." He says to me with smile. Helping me calm down and reassuring me that everything will be okay.

Hey guys! I know last time I said that this chapter will be better (and it was) but I feel like I could have done more. This took me 40 minutes and it's now 5:20am. So worth it tho! I have to get ready for my first day back at school in about half an hour so I Better go. Next one will be packed with lots of things and maybe even a little bit more fluff. Or maybe even smut. Leave in the comments if you want some smut in the next chapter or if you don't. Have a great day/night everyone!

Stay awesome!