Worries

Delirious POV
_________________

I was at home doing homework. 'Uhhh, physics is so hard! Chemistry is much more easier.' I thought to myself while doing my science homework.

*beep* I hear my phone get a text.

D-Delirious
V-vanoss

V- hey del! What you doing?

D- oh hi Vanoss! I'm just doing my science homework. It's so hard! I'm doing physics.

V- Hard? Physics is easy! Do you want me to come over and help you babe?

I froze. I didn't know what to do. He just called me babe. Babe!!!!
But what about my dad? He wouldn't let anyone in my room. Maybe I can go over to vanoss' house.

D- okay but can I come to your house please. I just don't wanna stay in my room.

V- sure! My address is Cherry Road, Door Number 8.

D- okay. I'm coming over now.

I get my Bag and put everything in it. I got up and walked to my bedroom door. I turned the door nob but it wouldn't open. I jiggled the handle a bit more but the door wouldn't budge. 'What the hell? Why is it locked?' I asked myself in my head. 'Wait! Dad!' "Dad! Dad!! DAD!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and I heard my door unlock. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I heard my dad yell while the door swung open and I backed away. "Why was my door locked?" I asked him, scared of what he might say.

He sighs and looks at me. I can see his facial expression and I can tell he isn't mad or angry. But.... Calm...? "Jonathan." He says while looking away from me with a now shaky voice. It's been a long time since someone called me that. The last one who called me that was mum. "Yes?" I say in a shaky voice. I look up and I feel a warm inbrace. Wait is he.... Hugging me? I look up and I see him crying. "Dad whats wrong?" I ask a bit calmer than before. "I am so so so so so sorry John. I was just so depressed because of your mother's death. I should never have hit you. I will never forgive myself for what I did. You are who you are and I have no right to have done what I did. And those words I said to you. I am so sorry John. I understand if you don't forgive me and to completely honest... I don't blame you." Tears started streaming down his face like a river. I hugged him tightly. "You're my Dad. Of course I forgive you!"

I woke up from my slumber. 'Was that just a dream? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!!?!?!?' I shouted in my head. I checked the time and it read '3:52'. I put my head back on the pillow and I past out instantly.