MEETING HIM

"Hello its me Suga, Min Yoongi I need to see you"

"Um ok meet me at my house ok see ya baii"

I hung up the phone and took my coffee and went to my car.
I just sat there with my phone in my hand why he would call me now its really early I thought to myself Jimin why did he call u.

So many thoughts running through my hands like what he wants to do work , get together or something I really don't know what he want to see me.
I started the car and drove off and I as I got there I could see his car and him sitting in it waiting for me to get out of my car and get to my door so I could let him in which of course I did .

We got in my house ,I sat on the sofa and he sat next me .

He told me why he wanted to meet me ,which was because he liked me and he wanted to be together he told if it was ok I did not say anything until I saw him move closer to me I told him when we go to school I will tell you my decision.

The next day I had school and it was the day I tell him my feelings, I got up washed my face , brushed my teeth and put my school uniform on and I did not want breakfast so I decide to get it in my car and go to school.
I got there I see Suga waiting for me I got out of the car and I see his hand out waiting for me to take it which I did.

It was lunch and Suga asked me to meet him on the roof so I did .
I pushed open the door and see him standing there ,he look really different ,like there was something wrong or he was forced to something.
........

AWKWARD SILENCE......
......

Suddenly he grabs my arm and pulled me close I felt his lips touch mine his hands moving to my back and moving lower ,I felt really uncomfortable but at the same time I like him kissing me .

He removes his lips and ask me now will u got out with me I said yess I would go out with u.

He pulled me closer and kissed me again.

Suddenly the door swung open, and three boys came in ,Suga stopped kissing me and look at them ,he had his hand on my back and his other hand on my neck.
He turned around and said what you doing here,
I asked him do you know them, he replied yes they are the boys that bullied you in cram school.
(Cram school is extra school or revision that the school makes for you)

He looked at them with a look a disgusted look ,which could he did not like them.

He took my arm and lead me the the door and we walked to our next class😝.

It was the end of the day Suga asked if my parents are home ,
I told him the truth my parents died in a car accident.
He look really sorry for me ,he had this cute look on his face
Which made me go red.
He picked his head up and took my hand ,I told him my car was here he look surprised that I drove my car to school he did not because he don't like it when the kids look at it.
I drove to my house and I opened my door I saw Suga right behind then I see his holding my bag which he got from the car.
We got in I locked the door and put my stuff down,sat on the sofa
He sat next to me and held my hand and kissed it .
I told him that I'm gonna change my clothes he nodded .
I screamed
"IF U GET HIUNGRY THERE IS FOOD AND. DRINK IN THE KITCHEN!"

HE SHOUTED BACK

"OK I WILL LOOK FOR SOME FOOD!"

I giggled to my self for no reason well there was but I don't know what it was.

I took my school T-shirt off and my skirt and places my shorts on and my white tee.

I ran down the stairs and see see him on the sofa bored out of his mind I told I'm back .
He turned around and smiled.

I sat next to him .

We were really close my heart was about to fly out of my ribcage and fall on the floor.
Suddenly he turns his head and touches my head both of our faces were touching.
I could feel his hands slowly up to my neck
I moved back to get .
As I did so he followed me
Suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulls me closer to me and whispers this your first time with a boy and I just stole your first kiss! He soft gentle lips touch my ear. I moved again he pulls me closer this time he put his hand over my waist so I won't move.
He told me that he wanted me to be his baby and that he will love me forever and that he will love me and keep me his.
He made me feel loved at that moment.