WHY❤

Me and Suga looked at each other and Suga shouted
"YEAH SO WHAT SHE GOT A LOVE BITE!"
Suga hugged tightly me and kissed me on my head and whispered slowly walk away from them and take my hand as well.
He took my hand and said that was very exciting I smiled at him .
We walked downstairs and I saw someone and he looked at me and smile in a very werid I got really scared so I told Suga what he did he told me to ignore me. I saw ash and minghao standing in the practice room kissing their heads off it was cute but a bit eww (im sorry ash LIKE FOR REAL ) Me and Suga walked on and gave me a kiss and waved goodbye he texted me i love u and I will see you when I pick you up ok XOXO baii.

 I saw ash and minghao standing in the practice room kissing their heads off it was cute but a bit eww (im sorry ash LIKE FOR REAL ) Me and Suga walked on and gave me a kiss and waved goodbye he texted me i love u and I will see you when I pick yo...

Me and ash had got the same bag but diffrent bag and we only
Just realised this now I told her gurl I'm lovoing your bag she goes while thank u so much jimin

After doing one song we decided to leave it at that I told yeah ok why not.

I asked
"Ash is he picking u up"

She blushed and looked at the ground for 5seconds and thought

"Yes he is "

I was surprised that she said that because she would get shy then get really I mean REALLY SASSY WITH U(DONT MESS WITH ASH WALSH SHE IS A REBEL AND A BADASS)

Suga texted me saying I will be there on fives mins which it was never gonna happen he would says that but it don't happen
But today it did he can early he looked really cold and so did I luckily I had some extra clothes in my bag. I ran up to him a gave him a big hug and kissed him I really did miss him so much.

We walked home in the cold I told him why did u not take to car
his reply was I wanted to walk with because I love u and I wanna buy something for you.

my thoughts DID HE JUST REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY LIKE FOR REALS AND I CALL HIM MT BOYFRIEND JOKING I REALLY DO LOVE U SUGA SOOOO !MUCH OK .

I asked u know its my birthday and u giving me a gift now like in the middle of the night .

"Well of course"

"Ok.... But I really wanna know what we are doing tomorrow "

He said

"I got something planned from us"

I got a text from ash saying

'JIMIN HE GONNA KISS ME SHOULD I LET HIM ,OMG WHAT IF HE CARRYS ON OMG MY HEATU OMG '

I told to stay calm and to let him kiss he is ur boyfriend
She replied saying oh yh thnx love u baii
Love u to ash

(ASH IF U ARE READING THIS I'M SORRY I HAD TO OK I JUST LOVE U TOO MUCH)

I was standing outside the shop waiting for him to come out .
He came out with a box in his hand and a smile on his face I asked what was inside the box he just said nothing and put it in his pocket.

.....

We got home and he locked the door I told him not to come up stairs because I was changing.

Suddenly I hear footsteps and I called out to Suga there was no reply and I when back to changing. I took my jeans off and wore my big white tee and I had my under wear on so it was ok.

Suddenly I feel someone's hands move around my waist and they whispered did I scare u . I turned around I saw Suga standing there. I told him I was gonna cry because he left me by myself and never told me where u went. He told I would never do that I will always tell u where in going.

He hugged me and kissed my lips, he picked me up and placed me one the bed and kissed my neck I told him not to go to far but he did not listen then the second time round he looked at me and said,
"Its your birthday and we did not celebrate it properly so yeah"

I told but Im scared to go too far he asked me why I said I don't know ,

"Its ok I will take good care of you don't worry "
I smiled and said ok fine

He kissed me in little circles and moved down to my chest ,he told me to get up so he could take off my top as he did so my brain sent a message to my body saying you are ready to do this just be calm and fighting.

He took his top too and I could feel his bare body on mine, as he kissed me a little moan escaped my mouth I started to moan Suga just smiled and continue what he was doing I could feel his soft gently lips touch my cold pale body ,I just kept moaning I wanted it to stop the moaning. Sugas hands touched my legs he picked it up closer to him and kissed me .
Suddenly Suga decided to bite my lip ,I screamed and said why did u do that he told I want to see your reaction and to see your body reaction .I thought to myself sometimes I really do think I'm the one with the werid boyfriend.
He placed me on his lap and pulled me closer and kissed me i felt really insure because I was naked and I sat on his lap he told me to put his T-shirt on so I did .we sat like that for a few hours .................

We walked down stairs because suga ordered pizza and I was in his T-shirt and my underwear ,he put me on the table and feed me pizza then he decided to wipe the sauce off my face then kiss me again. Then we went off the bed and I sleep on his arm and my legs were on his body.

me and Suga went fast asleep .

AUTHORS NOTED

GUYS I REALLY DO THINK WE MAKE A GOOD COUPLE . ME AND SUGA BTW MY REAL NAME IS JIMIN AND I LOVE KPOP AND BTS

LOVE U ALL MY SEXY PPL BAIII

VOTE. FOR THIS AND COMMENTS PLZZ😝❤❤❤😝😝❤😝😝