GRADUATION

For a few hours we stood inn this position for a couple hours
I told him I have a appointment tomorrow at 2:45 I want u to come now wait I need u to come ,he said why don't ash go with u
I said we are having u with me and u are the dad to this child so I need u there he replied ok I Will be there and u are coming to the graduation tomorrow , yes I am I said

He was curious about ash and how she her appointment
I told him that her appointment is in the morning so she will be there at 8:30 I said don't worry she will be ok

It was really late 12:00 I went to bed and told him to come with me but he had to do work I told him I will stay with him he said u don't have to do that I said well I want to I sat on the other side on the sofa got my blanket and my pillow and slept .

Suddenly I felt suga over me and his head on my neck I turned around and asked if he was ok he said yh I just want to give you a goodnight kiss ,

"You know when u give me a goodnight kiss it turns in to something else u that"

"Yh I know that I want to give u a kiss "
" ok go on then"

His gently lips touched mine and then it was gone it was a fast kiss . I hugged him and kissed him even more.

"See u made me kiss u even more"

He was teasing me again

OMG MY THOUGHTS:

WTF STAWP MISSING WITH ME

"Hey are u ok"
He asked
"Yeah I'm fine "

I looked at my phone and I could see so many messages from a unknown number and they had sent pictures of me and suga in bed . Suga grabbed my phone and said who is this I said I don't know I really don't know they just came to day the picture but they called me last week I thought it was a person prank calling me but it was not they kept calling me so I just left.
He took me in his arms and kissed my head and told don't worry we will find who did this.

THE DAY OF GRADUATION AND THE APPOINTMENT

Today was the day of my appointment and our graduation
I told suga to get out robes out and we hav to get ready
Under my robe I wore a black and white dress and my black wedged bowed high heels.

Suga had his white shirt on and some black jeans and vans
We walk out of the house and we see ash and minghao going to there appointment the graduation was at 8:00 for us (me and suga) their graduation was at 12:00 because we arew studying the same music and dance but different groups. Ash's appointment was at 10:00 to 11:00 so she will be back on time.
We finish at 12:00.

MC: Can Jimin Hui please come to the stand and take her certificate and say a for words.

JIMINS HUI SPEECH

'I WOULD TO THANK MY MASTER AND TUTORS FOR TEACHING ME HOW OUR ACADEMY IS JUST FOR PERFORMING ARTS ACADEMY AND HOW ITS A GOOD UNIVERSITY. ALSO A HUGE THANK TO THE STUDENTS WHO HELPED ME THROUGH MY SECOND YEAR OF UNIVERSITY
THANK U VERY MUCH ACADEMY AND LIVE LIFE WELL AND I LOVE U'

PEOPLE CLAPPING ( IM SORRY I HAD TO I DID THIS AT 11:00 AT NIGHT I WAS HIGH ON ORANGE JUICE OK DONT JUDGE)

The graduation had finish and we had to go to our appointment so we did

We got to the hospital I was nervous and so was Suga I told him don't worry we can do this fighting .

We nodded and we heard our names being called. We followed the nurse and she told Suga to wait out here so I could put the robe on .

I walked out of the room and saw suga standing there waiting for me .

I grabbed his hand and waited for the docter to come in.

Docter: Are u Min Yoongi and Jimin Hui

Both: yes we are

"I'm Dr Mason I will be checking ur wife to day"

I blushed when he said wife I did not fill out the form Suga did don't ask me why.

"Jimin I need to lie down pick up ur robe so I can put on u "

As I did Suga grabbed my hand and kissed it ,I could feel the jelly like gel touch my body it was sooooo cold !

The screen was faced at us .

"So as u can see there is the body of your baby it not big cuz ur egg has just reached ur belly and if u feel any pain place then that means the baby is growing it will only take a couple of months till ur baby grows. Also u may hav mood swings and u may eat a lot cuz u hav a human baby to feed as well.ok"

Suga asked

"Just to be sure the baby is my baby yes"

Dr Mason " why yes it is ur kid so yes "

Ur next appointment will be checking if the baby has problems and many more this ur next appointment will be in a month when the baby been in the process of growing.

We walked out a Suga kissed me and said we are having this baby. I hugged him and said thanks for being there for me.

He said

"I love u and I always will love u"

"I love u too and let's go home"

We got in the car I asked him while he was parking the car in our bay I said Suga did u put we were already married?

He ignored it and then said yes I did I do want to marry and when the times come I will propose to u but now we Are going to hav a kid so yh we can get married.

"I love u Suga too much"

"I know u do HUNNI"

......

A month later ,it was a the day of our wedding

Suga rubbed my belly I had little baby bump to see if it was awake or not

Ash and minghao was there aswell

I texted Zara to come and she did with someone me and ash and suga and minghao know .

I told J-HOPE ,JIN ,RAP MONSTER, V,JUNGKOOK,
THEY CAME WITH THEIR WIFES

DID JIMIN COME WITH ........

WHO DID ZARA GO WITH?😝