Prologue

he looked at her from afar after she ran away from him

he looked at her from afar after she ran away from him. now there she was sitting at the edge of her rooftop, still looking like a beauty as she try to compose herself- tears threatened to fall out of her oh so mesmerizing eyes that could calm the seven seas; her skin fairly tanned blended well with the sunlight that came from the rays of the sun, a noticable bottle of beer on the floor for her thoughts to swim with, a thick smoke floating above her for as she was trying to block out the cloud of confusion in her head. her crying was the last straw, she looked so helpless and lost- even though she tries to hide it with small smiles and with weak "i'm okays," it wasn't, everything wasn't okay. i felt guilty, and it caused an unwanted heart ache in a bad way, if it wasn't for me she wouldn't be like this. it was my fault. all my fault.

"look barb-"

"go... and don't look back." she whispered.

"listen it wasn't-"

"just go! i'm tired okay?! i'm tired of waking up next to you when she's the one who keeps you occupied, when she's the one you think of when you're with me, when will it be me zayn? when? when will you stop saying it's only me when we both know you're lying? how long will you kiss my tears away after i watch you laughing and enjoying her company? when will you'll be proud to show me off to the world? i bet you'd never! when will you see that i was first?" this is nonsense, she thought- it was the first time she told zayn this, the hurt she's been feeling but she know he'll never listen, so she stopped and continued to cry quietly. she hates crying in front of him but she can't help but to be all weak and fragile. before, she stood like a woman who didn't need a man to survive- well that was until he came.

after she said all of those? there he was stopped in his tracks- and at the back of his mind, he knew, oh he knew that all she said was true.

---
466 words

(edit)

This chapter is dedicated to ZaynMalikAddiction because damn, look at that cover! Thank you darling x

so hello, this is the first story i'm confident to post, but it's not good sooo yeah. and i've been attempting to do ones before but i'm not sure about them? i don't know. let's see what happens here. to whoever's reading this, thank you & i hope you liked it even a bit. ( AND sorry if you saw grammar errors, English is NOT my first language ) forgive me. x

PS : I'll update this more often when I have a few readers & when vacation starts.

AGAIN, SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMARS/STRUCTURES.

- zöe