Gigi

4 days later...

Barbara's POV
It has been four days since me and Zayn finally meet again, I won't deny that our bond got strong and we definitely got closer with each other.

He's a fun guy, (a/n : fungi lol) a really charming, funny, mysterious guy. I have also learned that he tends to get talkative when he's interested with certain topics. It was cute to see him ramble.

Climb on board- my phone rings ; indicating that someone's texting me. (AND yes, I got obsessed with Pillow Talk for the past few days. My bad.)

From Queen G 💁💘:
BARBIE

From Queen G 💁💘:
bArBIE OMG

To Queen G 💁💘:
what's your deal? looks like there's something up in your butt. 😂😂

From Queen G 💁💘:
BITCH. You ruined my mood :(((

I laughed at that. I love my bestfriend.

To Queen G 💁💘:
soz hahaha 😈 but seriously gigi, why did you texted me in the middle of the night? 😠

From Queen G 💁💘:
I GOT ACCEPTED KDLPWSOWP

what the what? I stood up and groaned as I rub my temples, annoyed.

To Queen G 💁💘:
you know that ilysm but ur annoying me srsly i barely sleep during these past weeks -.-

To Queen G 💁💘:
go accepted to what? :)

From 💁💘:
GAAAAH SORRY MUSIC FUCKING VIDEO SLWPWPDJWOQOSOW!!!!!! 😋😉😌😆😌💘💘

This bitch is high i swear to God.
I light up a cigarette and brought it between my lips- this should make me stay up for Gigi's sake.

To Queen G 💁💘:
WHOSE?!

From Queen G 💁💘:
ZAYN

From Queen G 💁💘:
PILLOW TALK

From Queen G 💁💘:
GAH SIWOWOJZWOBW

i didn't know that? he didn't told me anything- I shouldn't be feeling this way. I frowned and huffed, so that's why she has been so excited. She has this big thing for Zayn and I don't know how to feel about it. NOTHING, you feel nothing. It's nothing.

To Queen G 💁💘:
mhm really? i'm happy for you.

From Queen G 💁💘:
Is everything okay love?

To Queen G 💁💘:
yeah, just tired. but you can tell what happened earlier with the auditions or something- like everything :))

I kind of wished that he picked me- even if I didn't auditioned or some shit.

From Queen G 💁💘:
WELL HE SAID THAT I'M THE MOST EXOTIC IN THE ROOM AND PERSONALLY PICKED ME HE SAID THAT HE LIKES A GREAT KISSER AND ACTRESS TOO BECAUSE IT'S VERY MUCH NEEDED IN THE MV LIKE OALAPQBEOW I KISSES HIS LIPS OMG BARBIE

oh? I felt a stab on my chest- I shouldn't. I hate this.

To Queen G 💁💘:
good for you then :)

To Queen G 💁💘:
night.

I should be happy for Gigi instead of being- what do you call this? being jealous. I shouldn't be! She's my best friend and mean the world to me. I mean yes this is a good foundation to her career she deserves this more than anyone else but- ugh! why am I so selfish?! stop thinking of yourself!

Do I not qualify for him? When both of us are compared ; Gigi always win. I admit that she does look like a perfect little thing but, I just don't know.

I threw the stick out of a window as well as my phone on my night stand. I slowly walked to my bed and lazily snuggle with the sheets. I won't cry.

---
665 words

Filler chapter I think?
so no Zayn in this chapter! and bad ending; I couldn't think of what to because this was rushed and I want to get to the real thing so sorry bout that. And later when I have time I'll proof reead the posted chapters to copyread or shit. hope you guys enjoyed!

AND i don't want to spoil so wait for the next chapter :)

-zöe