Audition

Gigi's POV

Last night, I've got and email from RCA Records that says Zayn Malik wants me to audition for his new music video. Of course I immediately said yes! Who could say no to THE Zayn Malik?

Tapping my flats on the floor, here I am sat at the holding area ; Damn, all of these ladies are beautiful. Do Zayn know them personally? No doubt he does.

"Miss Hadid? You're up next!"

As soon as my name was called, I bounced of my seat and straightened my dress. Here we go. I felt sick- my stomach's doing these crazy things that made me feel awful. Out of all of the girls he could find in the world...why me? I sighed. This isn't worth the debating Gigi.

I took a deep breath as I hold the metal handles of this enormous door ; must be Zayn's studio or something. Here goes nothing.

Once I walk into the room, I instantly met a pair of honey eyes that I've been dying to look at since I've known him (not personally, we're practically strangers)

He stood up and spoke "So you're the famous Gigi Hadid? Daughter of THE Yolandah Foster and sister of THE Bella Hadid?"

"Yes I am." I shyly smiled. Oh Lord please take me.

"Awesome. Looking at your portfolio is something else. Now tell me, how long have you been modelling? How hard do you work so you could build your own name? Who are you to fit in this industry? Do you think you have what it takes to be in my music video?" He smirked. "The other girls were quite handful." He said, chuckling then wets his lips. K.

"So what you'll be doing is easy- You got looks; nobody can deny that." He took a step closer and my breath involuntary hitched. God he smells good. "Quite an exotic lady if you ask me." His finger slowly brushing from my shoulder down to my arms. What kind of audition is this? "And I'm pretty sure that you can act? Models must be good at acting and emotion- so I hope you are too." I guess I'm okay at that. "Last thing, you need to be a good kisser. Who would want to kiss with an amateur for many scenes? That wouldn't be fun." He scoffed. Pig.

He cupped my cheeks and slowly leaned forward- I was frozen and I didn't know what to do. Should I? I shouldn- the debate happening in my head was interrupted when I felt a soft, pair of lips was against mine. Good Lord that felt good. Kissing back was the first thing that I did, bringing his face closer as I feel into the kiss. If I get to kiss him for minutes in his video then this bitch wins life. Our lips are moving with each other, I was left feeling drunk as his intoxicating lips kiss the life out of mine. Soon tongues were involved and I was on fire; who wouldn't be?

After a good few minutes, he finally pulled away from me, leaving me in pure bliss and astonishment. Well damn.

"You're in. She's the one." I closely looked at his swollen lips (that I had done) as he speak. "We should meet up soon, you know? So I could get to know you and maybe like hangout? Here's my number, don't hesitate to call me if you need a stress reliever or something." He winked. What the actual fuck?

I'm blushing like I've put a ton of blusher on my cheeks- He's so straight forward and cheeky. Not trusting my voice, I only nodded and took the small piece of paper and placed it in my pocket.

"It was great doing bussiness with you, Miss Hadid. See you soon."

What a day.

---

Short chapterrrrr.
707 words.

So this is what happened at the audition for Pillow Talk! Sorry if was bad, it was rushed. I wanted to show you what happened and the kissing scene- oh God that's so embarrasing! It's my first time to write one and it's horrible. 🙈

And this was written before I went to sleep sooooo. I hope you liked it though! Good night loves. x

- zöe