I'm Sorry

FINALLY!! Sorry for the delay guys, read the note at the end of the chapter please! Thank you so much for the reads!! x

----

Barbara's POV

Waking up with a mild headache from last night's events, I quickly got up of my bed and washed my face. I can't believe that I cried over at such pathetic situation. It's all bussiness, nothing personal... right?

Contemplating if I should confront Zayn about it or just leave it had been bugging me until sunrise. I hated how minimal sleep I got because no matter how hard I try, I just couldn't stop overthinking. It's not like I have feelings for him- or do I? Frowning at the mirror, I tried to shook the battle going on in my head, but I just can't. I needed to talk to Zayn.

To Z🍆:
Hey what's up? It's been a while 😞 (a/n: see what i did there huh?)

---

He usually replies seconds after, so I waited and waited. But nothing came. I tried to distract myself, ( I decided to clean my apartment, water my garden, cook something for myself, even try to read books, watched a couple of movies that didn't interested me atleast a bit- I've tried every productive thing I could do but I just can't shake it off!! I tried not to think about the fact that he might be with Gigi shooting his music video, (especially that it has kissing scences in it) having fun, enjoying her company maybe even goofing around with her and doing things that he should be doing with me. Am I too selfish? Why am I feeling this way? Do I have feelings for him?

No I don't. Pfft, it's just been days.

But anything unpredictable can happen with Zayn. How can you not fall for those beautiful eyes? The way he share his thoughts, his powerful words that always drawns me into him- his aura that radiates great positivity into me, just everything about him. And we all know for sure that he knows his way with ladies, and that's what I'm afraid of.

Shaking my head, I continued to run on my treadmill.

Zayn wouldn't do such a thing.

Right?

---

Zayn's POV

After a couple of hours, we were finally done with the music video, the production team was nice and Gigi made a great great great muse. (I loved when I felt those lips with mine.) And most of all, I poured all of my ideas into it and I'm just hoping for the best for it to turn out right.

"Okay people, that's a wrap! Good job!" The director of the set said.

Smiling, I found myself walking to the beauty, Gigi.

"Hey, you did a great job. " I flashed my million dollar smile at her.

She just blushed and kissed my cheek.

That's just... adorable.

I thanked the rest of the team, occasionally doing high fives and hand shakes with them.

---

I decided to drive home after we packed up, stopping for some food I told my driver to go drive thru at Mc Donalds for us to devour for.

As I check my messages, I didn't had the gut to answer even one of them, (due to its unimportantness) until a contact caught my attention.

From Barbara 🌞😝:
Hey what's up? It's been a while 😞

I decided to ignore her text as I felt guilt explode within me. She texted freaking 9 hours ago! I would be pissed if one takes long to reply- but 9 hours? Holy shit.