The Text

This chapter is dedicated to britishdudes because damn, look at that cover! Thank you so much! My version's up there, it sucks. 😭😂😂

---

Zayn's POV

I sighed contentedly as I listen to my product, this is really happening after all these years.

"Aaaand that's a wrap" My producer clapped as he smiled at me. "Zayn, that was amazing, I'm digging this 'zolo' you."

I laughed at that.

"You know, what they say doesn't matter. Just follow your heart and do what you love doing the most. This is the real big thing."

I know what he said was true and what I should do, but who can blame me? This hate I'm getting is too much. There's nothing wrong with being happy right? Sounds rude but at the end of all of this- they'll be far up my ass again. I just need a chance and they aren't giving me that. Hypocrites.

"I know, they just need to give this a chance. They need to give me a chance."

"Well bro, They will once this is out, it's too amazing to be ignored." he patted my shoulder, shooting me a persuading smile.

"We'll see."

I couldn't help but to grin and fall back at my thoughts.

This is it.

---

After a long day, I'm finally done with my shoots. Praise the Lord.

Here I am leaned back at my seat, scrolling through twitter hoping for positive comments about my Sports Illustrated photoshoot, but honestly I don't see one. I frowned.

(a/n these @s are invented by me so if these usernames do exist well tell me cx )

@loutra91
"She's too fat to be a model "

Um, thank you? At least I'm not malnourished and unhealthy? And don't tell me what to be.

@queeenh4did :
"Barbara would be so popular again if she get a gym trainer"

Well, I do have one.

@TaylorMHillFan69 :
"She isn't as skinny as she was when she was in VS. Bad photos."

It's called getting hips, puberty in general. Duh.

@PalvinUpdatesUSA :
"I'LL FIGHT EVERY PERSON WHO SAYS MY QUEEN IS FAT  I'M READY"

I typed in and replied :
Awe, thank you but let's not have fights here x

I continued to look in my mentions and after a while I decided that I've had enough.

@BarbaraPalvin : wooow. i got some nasty comments about me being fat. well i am not as skinny as i was when i was 18 but i don't consider myself fat!✌

Before I receive lots of mentions again, I shut my phone- and my eyes as well.

Until I heard...

Good Afternoon everyone! Ex boy band member Zayn Malik finally released his AMAZING new single! Here's the last song of the day, tune in next time. Pillow Talk by ZAYN!

Zayn? "Dave can you turn up the volume please?"

He nodded and complied.

---

At the end of the song, I was grinning like a mad woman. I've known him because of Niall but we never really talk (except for those flirtatious winks and innuendos he threw at me) there's no doubt that he's really really really talented. The way he belts out the lyrics, the way he pronounces the words with his panty dropping voice- Oh God and his vocals- Holy cow.

I was beyond speechless.

To Z🍆:

heeeey! i heard your song, wow it made me so speechless like- just fuck

okay does that sound desperate or what

To : Z 🍆

oh whoops, this is barbara btw, what i was meant to say is yeah the song is soooo good and i guarantee you that it'll receive LOTS of recognition & love from the fans. no doubt, it'll be #1 in no time. have a nice day and i'm surely having one because your song gave me good vibez after a stressful day. thank u lol 🍑

indeed it is.

---

665 words

so um, here it is! feel free to point out mistakes. sorry if this was a filler- i shouldn't be writing bc finals but fuck that. x

- zöe