Chapter 9

Thea's P.O.V

"Ugh, can we stop now? We have been training for 2 and a half hours now." I asked in a puffed voice while I laid on the gym floor.

"Hmmm... nope," Andrew says popping the P.

I huffed out in annoyance and sit up. He sits down in front of me and I  look at him with my best puppy dog eyes.

He shakes his head so I decided to add a pout to the mix.

"Fiiiiiiine." He says dragging out the I.

I jump up in happiness and head to the exit.

"Next time you won't get your way." I hear him call out just as I leave. I laugh and head to the change rooms.

I grab my bag from my locker and walked to the doors that lead to the main hallway but then I remember I forgot my drink bottle from the gym. I sighed and turned around and walk back.

I open the doors to see Andrew making out with Bethany.

Wow really?

I ignore them both and quietly grab my bottle then head to my car.

I open the driver's door to my car and get in. today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He was kind of nice, I guess.

With a sigh, I turn on my car and started the drive to my house.

When I get home I grab my stuff and unlocked the door.

"IM HOME DID YOU MISS ME?" I yell when I enter. I hear muffled voices coming from the kitchen. I place my bag at the bottom of the stairs and hope that no one trips on it.

I make my way into the kitchen and see my mum cooking dinner.

"Hey, honey how was training?" She asks as she looks over her shoulder at me.

"It was fine alright," I said as i make my way over to a chair.

"Are you hungry dear?" She asks as she turns to look at me.

"Mum, can I ask you something very important?" I ask with a smile.

"Of course honey." She says with a confused smile.

"When am I not hungry?" I ask with a sweet smile.

"Good point." She says and then back to the stove.

I get up and head to my room. On my way, I make sure to grab my bag.

I open my bedroom door and placed my bag in my desk chair. I then walk over to my wardrobe and grab a singlet and some PJ shorts.

I then head to the bathroom to have a nice long shower.

Bella's P.O.V

I open the door to my house quietly and head up to my room. I was late home because of Ben and Asher and if my dad found out I was late I would be in big trouble. I quickly got out of my uniform and went down stairs to see is Sam was home.

I walked into the living room and saw my dad asleep on the couch. I sighed and picked up all of the food wrappers he left lying around.

I walk into the kitchen and see a huge pile of dishes in the sink. I walk over and start to wash them all.

I was about half way through the dishes when I heard the door open. I instantly stopped what I was doing and dried my hands. I peek around the corner and see Sam tip toeing up the stairs. Rolling my eyes I walked back over to the sink to finish the dishes.

Once I've finished the dishes I go back up to my room. I grab my phone plug it in for charging and go on Facebook.

About a half an hour later I heard someone yelling my name.

"BELLA GET DOWN HERE!" I slowly got up and walked down stairs.

"Yes dad?" I questioned once I was fully in his sight.

"I want you to go to the store and get me more food. I made a list, it's in the kitchen." He stated as he lied back down. Sighing I walked into the kitchen to grab the list.

Just when I thought I could get into my pj's and watch Netflix. I have to fudging go out. Whoopie.