Chapter 30

Not edited 😅

Thea's P.O.V

"I need answer and you are one of the people who can give them to me" I say walking up to Asher.  He just turns to me and raises his eyebrow. I go and walk towards the bleachers, I sit down and I cross one leg over the other. Asher follows behind me slowly. Once he was seated next to me he looks at me with an confused look.

"I need you to answer a question.. There will be no ifs, buts, or ask her got it?" I say looking him directly in the eyes. He looks hesitant but he slowly nods. I give him a smile. Poor boy he doesn't know what he got himself into.

" What happened between you and Bella?" I ask still looking in his eyes. When my question leaves my lips he starts avoiding my gaze.

"Remember you agreed to tell me" I point out with a smirk. He sent a glare my way I just smiled at him innocently.

"I kissed her" he says so quietly that I almost didn't catch it. My best friend is in for a world of hurt.

"Huh....Ok.....I'm going to kill her" I say standing up.

"Thanks for telling me" I say with a small smile. I start to walk off but I feel a gentle tug on my arm. I turn around and I come face to chest with Asher.

"How.... Erm.... How is she?" He asks hesitantly.

"You must really like her huh?" I ask him with a smile. He looks hesitant but he nods.

"Well once I've finished killing her, you can have her" I say patting him on the shoulder. He gives me a confused look. I just smile and shake my head. I head off on the journey to find and murder my best friend.

---------

"Arabella come with me!" I yell to Bella. She looks over at me but reluctantly nods her head. She shuts her locker and faces me. I just turn around and start walking to the car park. When we reach the car park I turn around to face her.

"I have a few bones to pick with you" I say crossing my arms over my chest. She looks at me and raises her eyebrow.

"First bone, why didn't you tell me that you and Asher kissed?" I asked leaning against my car. She starts to fidget with her hands.

" I didn't think that it was important considering that he regretted it" Bella says after a few minutes. I burst out laughing. Once I calmed down I wipe a stray tear that was rolling down my cheek.

"You think that he regretted it? Jesus you should've had my hair colour" I say shaking my head.

"What do you mean?" She asks shifting her weight from her left leg to her right.

"The boy clearly likes you, you douche bag" I say in a duh voice.

"Whatever, what else do you have to pick?" She says.

"Why the heck didn't you tell me about what happened with your dad?" I ask with anger lacing my voice.

"Well it's not something I want to tell people" Bella says rolling her eyes.

"But it is something you tell your best friend!" I yell at her.

"I didn't want to tell anyone because when I did what did I get? I got sympathy and I don't want that, so I'm sorry for keeping it from you because I didn't want you to look at me any differently!" She yells on the verge of tears. She turns around and puts her hands on top of her head. After a few minutes she turns back and faces me.

"I would never look at you differently over something you can't control, I would've helped you get threw it, that's what best friends are for" I say slowly.

"Well somethings aren't meant to be shared, look I'm so terribly sorry that I've kept some stuff from you, but not everything I can tell you, but from now on I'll try to tell you things.I have something important to tell you. But I can't tell you here, how about we go get food before the game?" Bella says while she fidgets with her hands.

"Ok but as long as you pay" I say with a smirk. She groans.

"Screw you" she says walking towards me. Over her shoulder I see a tall buff figure approaching us. When he gets closer I see that it's Asher.

"But before we go you've got to talk to lover boy" I say wiggling my eye brows. Her eyebrows furrows and she glances over her shoulder.

"Nope.... No thanks we can go now" Bella says trying to walk around me to get to the car. I yank her arm and pull her back to where she was standing before.

"Thea could I talk to Bella for a second?" Asher says once he's stood next to Bella.

"Yeah sure I'll leave you guys alone.... Together..... By yourselves..... Use protection"  I  say with a massive smile. I feel better now that I've sorted things out with Bella.

I'm curious as to what she couldn't tell me here.

Bella's P.O.V

Once Thea leaves after embarrassing me. I slowly turn to face the boy I've been avoiding. He looks at me and gives me a small smile.

"You've been avoiding me" he says breaking the silence.

"Now who's the obvious one?" I ask with a small smile. He just shakes his head with a smile etched on his face.

"I've missed this" he says stepping closer to me. I look up at him and see that he looks really tired. When I make eye contact I try not to squirm under his intense gaze.

"I've messed things up between us" he says running his hand threw his hair. I just nod my head. Trying not to get distracted by his arm flexing with his movements.

"When you asked me if I regretted it, I knew the answer right away... But another answer over powered it." He lets out a breath. Then he slowly continues.

"But both answers were true.... But if anything ever happens between us it'll be to dangerous for you... But to answer your question.... No I did not regret a single thing, i would do it again in a heart beat. But knowing that if we do it again you could be in danger" he says with a sigh. I just shake my head and give him an amused smile. He looks at me with a confused look.

"You're an idiot Ash, I'm already involved in this dangerous life style, with or without you. So as you so nicely put it 'if we do it again' it won't affect anything about the dangerous shit going on"I say with a small smile.

"You're incredible you know that?" He asks wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Not to toot my own horn. But toot toot" i say with a smile. He brushes a stray strand and puts it behind my ear with a smile.

"If I were to ask if I could kiss you, what would you say?" He asks quietly. Instead of answering him I stand up on my tip toes and place my lips on his.

He is surprised by my actions, but he relaxes and kisses me back. His lips are smooth and plump. He reaches his hands through my hair and tugs. God he will be the death of me. He runs his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I deny and he groans wanting more. I finally give in and his tongue explores my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance but Ash being Ash wins. After what seems like for ever we break apart. He rests his forehead on mine and brings his hand up to my cheek. I feel his thumb slowly stroke my cheek, I let out a small sigh.

"Ok sorry about ruining this moment but we have a basketball game to watch" Thea says breaking us apart. I look over at her and send her a death glare. She just gives me and innocent smile. I slowly start to step out of Ash's embrace. When I successfully untangle myself I walk over to Thea. We start to walk to the gym, but after I get maybe 5 steps I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I glance up and Ash is wearing his signature smirk. Cocky bastard.

"Let's go watch Drew kick some ass" I say loudly.