Chapter 26

Not Edited 

Bella's P.O.V

Drew is making me check to see if i could find out where the gun was from. They think if they could find out where it is from, then they could find the people. 

I think its stupid because a lot of people sell guns.The first place that ill check is where i work, because we sell guns to a few different people and gangs.

I walk into the office and head over to the filling cabinet. I open the first draw and grab a handful of papers. I walk over to the desk and put them on the table next to the gun. 

The gun is just a simple type its nothing special, which makes me think that its not a gang who has done this.  I have four draws full of papers to go threw tonight, its going to be a long night.

*-*

"Hello?" a tired gruff voice said

"Hey sorry did i wake you up?" i say still going threw the papers.

"Yeah, what did you need?" Asher says on the other side of the phone.

"Well i've been going threw the papers for 4 hours now and i've only gotten threw 2 out of 4 draws" i say looking around at all of the paper on the floor.

"Soooo?" he questions.

"Well i was thinking you could come over and help me?" i ask him with a hopeful voice.

"uuugggghhhh" he groans.

"Pleeeeeaaassseeee?" i ask dragging out the word.

"fine, message me the address and ill be there soon" he grumbles.

"Ok thanks Ash" i say with a chirpy voice.

Now that that's sorted i can finally get some help. I didn't think that there was that much paper work but boy was i wrong. I send him the address and then i get up and head into the main part of the shop. 

"Hey Roy?" i ask my manager.

"Yes Arabella?" he says looking over at me.

"One of my friends is coming here to help me with some stuff is that ok?" i ask him grabbing a basket of pistols and heading over to the shelf and putting them on it. 

"Who is it?" He asks looking at me with a suspicious look.

"My friend Ashton" i say putting the rest of the pistols on the shelf.

"As in Ashton Peters?" He says putting down a shot gun.

"Maybe" i say quietly.

"You know i don't like people in gangs coming in here after hours especially the leaders" Roy says sternly.

"Its just a one time thing i promise" i say looking up at him.

He makes a mhm sound and walks into the back to finish cleaning the guns. i hear a knock on the door so i head over to it. I unlock the door and open it for Ash to get in. Once he's inside i shut the door and lock it again.

"You work here?" Ash asks looking around. 

"Uh.. Yeah" i say leading him into the office.

"Jesus what happened in here?" he asks looking at all of the paper on the floor.

"Sorry for the mess" i say with a shrug. 

As soon as i shrug i wince. I forgot that i was shot, Ash looks over at me with concern in his eyes which i just shook off.

"Lets get this paper party started" i say clapping my hands.

Ash just chuckles at me and grabs paper and sits down next to me.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the wait for this chapter, i've had a lot of things to do. I am also terribly sorry about how bad this chapter is. Have a wonderful day/night.