Part 3!

This is to all of you that voted :)

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Dear Math,

Please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.

They say love is more important than money. But have you ever tried to pay your bills with hugs?

When a man gets close to a woman wearing tight sexy leather, his heart starts beating faster, his knees get weak, and starts to drull. Why? EASY! Reminds him of a new car.

Did you know that you know something you don't even know, you actually know? Now you know.

Some days you are the pigeon, other days you are the statue. Live with it.

Don't you just hate when it's time for lunch and everyone runs out of the classes like if it's the end of the world and you hug a wall and you are like, "OMG BREATH THE WALL, FEEL THE WALL BE THE WALL!!!!"

I'm old enough to know better but young enough to do the stupid things in life nobody regrets like insulting a cop.

I was screwing a light bulb yesterday until I asked my friend to help me she said, "Screw you I'm not going to screw an already screwed light bulb." .... I wasn't sure if I should have laughed or stay quiet and think over what she said.

I was walking around the women's area until I saw that on the bra section it said men's sunglasses. . . Then I remembered Wall E the movie on how he put a bra over his eyes. True story my freinds.

Guys I'm pretty sure you've heard these but I just want to make a point on how school stuff ruin themselves without us trying.

SCHOOL, seven crappy hours of our lives

MATH, mental abuse to humans

you see?

I wish I can just google anything like where are my glasses? And it will answer under your bed dumbass! Even though it insulted me I will forever cherish it forever.

JUST ONCE IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE STINKY LIFE I WOULD LOVE IF THAT ONE DAY COULD BE LIKE AN 80'S MOVIE WHERE GETTING A SWEET FUN DAY AND A BOYFRIEND! you know u agree :3

How normal people flirt: Hey sexy ;)

How I flirt: If you were a tree you would be a pretty great one giving everyone oxygen! ; D

Last year my little brother asked for the sexiest person on Earth. He woke up in a box. No lie.

Stop waiting for prince charming and get up and find him! The poor idiot might be stuck in a tree or something.

Sometimes your knight in shining armor is just a retard in tin foil.

Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes that reason is just because your stupid and make pretty bad decisions.

How many licks to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know. YOU STUPID OWL U ATE IT!!!! DX

Well guys comment and vote! So sorry I didn't update I have been busy love you all!!!!!

♥ Gracie ♥