Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

I wake up trying to throw my arms up to stretch. My arm hits something cold and medal. I flinch away look around. 'I'm in a cage? Why? Was I a bad yesterday?' My eyes start to water as I call out for my Mommy. "Mommy!" I heard more foot steps then just Mommies. The door opened and in came Mommy(Normani), Momma(Ally), Lolo(Lauren), Bear(Dinah), and Camzi. But I usually just call them all Mommy because all the names get to confusing for my little brain. Bear came and unlocked the cage door. Camzi pulled me out and hugged me.

    "Good Morning princess. How'd you sleep?" Mommy 'boops' my nose and asks me. "My neck hurt Mommy" I pout. She smiles "I'm sorry little one but you were a bad kitten yesterday and you had to be punished." She kisses my head. I smile and burry my head into Camzi's neck. "Let's get you in to a diapee" she says. "Noo I no need them. I big girl now." I say trying to get out of her hold. Momma laid a warning smack on my bum. "You peed in your cage last night so your getting one wether you like it or not." I cross my arms pouting. "Fine" I mumble. Bear put on the changing table handed me my stuffie and started changing me. She tickled my tummy and I giggled. She finished and put me in a buzz lightyear shirt, knee high socks, my baba and put pigtails in my hair.

    She smiled at me and picked me back up. "Mommy" "Yes baby" "I hungry" "Food or milky?" "Food" she nodded and put me in a highchair. She grabbed some carrots and started feeding them to me. When I was full she started cleaning up.

Lolo came in with just a towel on. "Mommy" I mumble rubbing myself through my diaper. "Yes baby?" She turns towards me smiling. "I-I w-wants hmmf" I finish not knowing how to word what I wanna saying. "Hey Dj what do you think this little one wants?" Bear looks and me and says "i don't know Laur, Has she used her big girl words?" Lolo shook her head."No she hasn't. Do you think we should get the other girls involved?" My eyes go wide and I nod my head hard. "No I think we should keep her to ourselves"

(For here on for this chapter only Lauren is Momma and Dinah is Mommy)

I pout but smile when Momma drops her towel and slowly walks towards me. "I'm waiting for your big girl words" "I-I want" I mumble. "Want what?" I stuck my hand in my diaper and started rubbing myself. Mommy came behind me grabbing my hand pulling it out. "Do you have any fucking permission to touch yourself?" "N-No" "No what?" "No Ma'am" Mommy chuckled bitterly. "Fuck your really hard aren't you?" Momma says grabbing my private. I buck my hips in her hand. "No no babygirl you have to please Momma and Mommy before you get to cum. Remember?" "Yes Momma" I nod my head.

Mommy pulls my diaper down and fists my cock. "Tell me what you want pretty girl" "I want you to suck my-my-my thing Mommy" She squeezed the base of my shaft. "What is this" Mommy asked. "My-My cock Mommy" "Good girl" Momma chuckled and took me out of the high chair. She put my on the normal chair and got on her knees. She pulls out two cockrings putting one on the base of my cock behind my balls and the other one at the tip of my shaft.

Lauren's POV
I sink down to my knees and begin to tease the princess. She moans when I take her tip into my mouth. Dinah gets down next to me as starts on her balls. She bucks into my mouth forcing her further. She laces her finger in my hair. I take it off and pull her cock out of my mouth. "No no baby mommies are in control not you" she whimpered but nodded.

I stood up laying her down on the counter. "Do you want mommy's pussy baby?" I asked her. "Yes mommy I wants" she replied sitting up. Dinah grabbed her arms pulling her back down. "Want what?" I smirked seeing Dinah Straddle her tummy. "I want mommy" she moaned as Dinah started pumping her shaft. "Mommy's what?" I asked. "Mommy's pussy!" She exclaimed proudly. "That's a good girl" I smiled straddling her face. She started licking my cunt and playing with my clit. I felt her tongue plunged into me. Soon enough I came.