Chapter 3

When we finally get to Carmen's she greets us with a smile. "Ahh the girls and Y/N my favorite clients." She chuckled and kissed my cheek. "People have been asking for another performance from you guys." This time it was Mani's turn to chuckle. Lauren wraps her arm around my waist and squeezes my side silently telling me to thank her. "Uh t-thank you Ms.Carmen f-for giving us- me this opportunity to be punished and humiliated in front of a crowd." She nods leading us inside.

When we are all inside I already recognized a few people that are here everytime I 'preforme'. "Alright you guys are up next" they nod while I stay silent. We get to the back room with my name on it. I sit on the couch and wait for mommy to pick out my clothes. She comes back my clothes and stuff for the girls to wear. I put on what I was given and sit back on the couch. I see the girls and what their wearing.

My jaw slack I slightly hump the air. Camzi notices and starts teasing me. She looks at me licking her lips. She then winks at me turning around and pretending to pick up something. I stand up but quickly get pushed down by Lolo. "What do you think your doing" she asks straddling me. "I-I-I she she was teasing a-and—" she starts rubbing against me.

    "I didn't ask you what she was doing I asked you what you were doing." She states putting pressure on me. "I'm h-horny" Lolo chuckles. "And why is that?" "Cause Cam-" Lolo cut me off "Wrong" I frown. "Cause I'm a slut" I say. She nods with a proud smile. "Exactly and who's slut are you?" I hide my face in her neck. "Yours" There was a knock on the door. "Your next" Carmen says walking back out. Lolo gets off my lap and hands me my mask. I kiss each of them as I walk out the door. I walk out on the stage.

Camila's POV

When we heard Y/N done with her 'role' we walk out onto the stage. There she is in the middle of the bed playing with herself. "What are you doing" Ally says with a smirk. Y/N shoots up and covers herself. "You see that girls. She thinks she can get away with touching her anytime she wants." Normani pulled her to the edge of the bed and flipped her over so her legs were hanging off.

I grabbed a pillow putting it under her pelvis. "You wanna go first baby?" Dinah asks me. I nod taking the whip from her hand. I move towards her and drag it on her back making her shiver. I did that a couple more times before bringing it up then back down on her ass. She yelped and jumped away. I grab her legs pulling her back like Normani did before.

We continue to whip her butt thighs and lower back. I have her sit up while Lauren cuffs her hands behind her back and to the bed. I sit on the bed in front of her. I turn facing the left with my legs out in front of me. Dinah sits on my lap and we start making out and grinding on each other. I hear a whimper and the sound of medal against medal.

I hear the sound of leather hitting flesh and another whimper from Y/N. Dinah starts kissing down my neck. I look at Y/N and she has a red mark on her thigh right over the almost forming bruise from earlier. I wink at her and she starts grinding on air and pulling on the handcuffs. I smirk and tap Dinah's thigh. She got off of me and I get off the bed.

    I pull her more to the middle so she's laying flat again. When I did that Lauren hovered over her face. Every time she reached up to get a lick I hit her on the thigh with the whip. She kept whining and whining. "Look at her she's begging for your pussy Laur" Dinah says smirking. "Mmhm and look how hard she is" Normani said grabbing ahold of her cock rubbing it a little then letting it go.

Y/Ns POV

    I whine when Normani let go of my cock. I focused back on Lauren and she looked down at switching positions so she was now grinding on my stomach. I moan feeling her wetness being dragged on my stomach. When she moves her hips back I can feel getting closer and closer to my dick.

She finally reaches my cock and smirks at me. "Beg for it" I whimper "please mistress please" she finally sits on my dick and starts riding me. I was moaning and almost ready to cum.  I try to start a rhythm with Lauren but only to have it end up in receiving another slap on my stomach this time.  I moan from the slap and when I do Dinah sits on my face.  I immediately start eating her out. I tease her clit with my tongue and pull on my still cuffed hands to try and touch either one of them.

I feel Lolos walls start to contract around me signaling her orgasm. I focus on Bears orgasm instead of my own.  When Lolo and Bear come down from their highs they slide off.  Camzi un cuffs me and I reach out for my cock. Mommy stops me and gives me a warning look. I whine as Momma takes me in her mouth.  Not to long after I came in her mouth and the curtain closed. 

    While I came down from my high the girls gathered my clothes and started to get dressed In they're own.  When we got back to the dressing room I was praised by all of them and even Carmen came in and said something to me.  I get redressed in something different because we still had to walk the floor after our performance. 

    I put on my showcase gear.  Which consisted of a sleek black leather collar with an attached ball gag and leash.  Mistress Normani said since I was such a good girl tonight I didn't have to wear the ball gag.  The tag on my collar read owned and I kept my breast free with nothing covering my chest as instructed.  Mistress Camzi said I didn't have to wear panties but I couldn't wear normal boxers so she gave me a pair of very tight leather boy shorts that ended just a couple inches below my private.  As I was about to walk out Mistress Dinah grabs my leash since technically she's the one that officially owns me. Her name is on my papers and stuff so.

As we walk out all eyes are on us mainly female on me some male but not many.  Both male and female on my Mistresses.  I growl slightly when a girl with her own female submissive comes up to Mistress Lauren.  Mistress pulls on my leash and my eyes fall to the floor. "I saw your little performance on stage with her" she nods towards me. I roll my eyes and Mistress Ally pushes on my forming bruises on my lower back. I let out a small whimper and the girl looks at me. "I don't care if you don't like her little girl you will respect her no matter what." I swallowed hard "y-yes ma'am"
She nodded and she continue talking "I came to make a proposition with you involving both of our subs.  Mistress pulled on my caller more pulling me toward her. "We're listening" she said calmly and slowly making me gulp for the second time tonight. 

lovatogalz I did get your message but my phones acting stupid and I can't send one back