Chapter 4

Y/Ns POV

I looked up at her submissive and she was pretty. She had brown hair and dark brown eyes.  I smiled at her and she smiled back. "I was wondering if we could come together and watch our subs play" she asked. She had black hair and dark brown almost black eyes. I studied her and she did the same to me. Mistress Dinah looks at her submissive and let's go of my leash. She walks up to her and starts checking her out. "Yours is pretty hot" Mistress said touching her.  Her Mistress came up to me and started walking circles.

"So is yours. And I saw she had dick" "Is that a problem?" Mistress Lauren asked. "No no if anything it's even better. This one right here is a complete cock slut but my partners out of town for a month on business and I need someone to please our little whore more than I can right now." I look at her Sub again and she was inching toward me.

Mistress Dinah Lauren and Ally were discussing the details while she was getting closer. Just as I start inching towards her someone grabbed my waist. "Where you going" Mistress Normani asked. "May I talk to her?" I asked. "I don't know go ask her Dom to see if she's allowed." I gave her a confused look. "I'm allowed to talk to her Dom?" She chuckled and nodded. I walked over to her and stood behind Lauren.

When she saw I was there she pointed at me. "What's wrong babe" Ally asked. "May I talk to her?" I nodded towards the other dominant. "Tell me what you wanna say to her and I'll tell her" "I want to talk to her sub but she needs permission." She chuckled and looked at her submissive "you can talk to her babe"

    I walk up to her not saying anything I just stare.  She's fucking gorgeous she has dark brown hair with dark brown eyes.  "I'm Y/n" I say. "I'm S-Selena" she smiles and waves. Fuck her smiles amazing. "I liked your performance. It was really good." She says shifting positions. "Thank you. Have you preformed yet?" She shook her head. "No not yet Mistress said I'm not ready yet" I nodded

We continue talking until her Mistress who I learned the name of walks up to us. "Hey Y/n I'm Demi.  How did you like this one."  She pulls a little on her collar.  I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if I was aloud to.  She starred at me but I still didn't say anything.  "You can talk to her babe"  Mistress said.  I nodded "I d-do like her a l-lot actually". I say looking down making sure not to make eye contact. 

    "Then I guess your coming home with me" I look over to Lauren and she quickly steps in.  "No that's not what we agreed upon. You two come home with us she doesn't go home with you"  Demi chuckled.  "It was worth a shot"  They continue to talk while Selena and I stay quiet and obedient only talking when being spoken to.  Once it was time to leave Ally gave her the address to the house because Demi had to stop at the house to get the papers saying that they were both clean.

"M-Mommies?" I say as Lolo starts up the car. "Yes babygirl". All eyes are on me waiting for me to continue. "T-thank you for tonight I r-really liked it" they all nodded but only mani spoke up "It was our pleasure baby" she kissed my forehead. I noticed we were almost home "D-Do I have to do this tonight Camzi" she looked at me and smiled. "Not if you don't want to. You've had a busy day and night we can just get a feel for everything baby" I nodded happily "Thank you Camzi" She nods doing the same as Mani.

When we got back to the house I was told to keep my clothes on and wait for one of them upstairs in the bathroom.  After a little bit of waiting Demi came in with Selena and Normani.  "Hey baby Demi's gonna give you a bath okay?"  I look back up at her unsure.  "I'll be right here the whole time babygirl"  I nod finally smiling.  "Is it okay if she undresses you?"  "W-Whatever you want mommy" she shakes her head and grabs my face.  "Yes or no" "Yes"  Mommy smiles at me again letting my face go. "Good girl."

    I smile again knowing I did good.  Demi comes over to me and takes off the shirt that Camzi had me put on my along with pants.  She starts pulling off my underwear then putting me in the tub with bubbles in it. Mommy also puts Selena in it with me.  Since there were bubbles in the tub and you couldn't see anything I grabbed her thigh. She jumps when Mommy starts washing her back. I bring my hand up higher as Demi starts washing my hair.

I brush her clit under the water and she grinds against the water.  Demi and Mommy chuckle at her.  I continue to tease her clit and kiss her neck with Mommy and Demi's permission of course.  Demi drains the tub but I continue what I'm doing.  She licks the shell of my ear. "Go on the bed and tease her with your tongue." I nod looking over to Mani "Mistress may I?" I asked her. "Of course you can as long as I can watch." I nodded standing up in the empty bathtub and get out holding my hand out waiting for Selena to grab it. When she does I help her out and lead her to the bedroom.

I lay her down on the bed and climb on top of her. She looks up giggling I giggle back while leaning in to kiss her. I hear two chairs being pulled up next to the bed. I turn my head to the side along with Selena. "No one told either of you to stop" Mani growls. I nod going lower sucking on her neck. I lay my top half on top of her making sure not to touch my bottom half to any part of her. I get lower on her body leaving hickeys and bite marks over almost faded ones. Once I finally reach her pussy I start getting rough I start sucking and biting on her hip bones and thighs a lot harder.

The harder I bite the more she whines and whimpers. I lick from her opening to her clit sticking my tongue inside of her gathering her juices into my mouth. She whimpers again spreading her thighs more. As I start playing with her clit more she try's lacing her hands through my hair. I growl grabbing onto her wrist pinning them against the bed, gripping them tightly. When she grinds her pelvis into my face is when I let go of her wrists and wrap my hands around her hips. I dig my nails into her skin nipping at her clit making her jump slightly. I smooth my thumb over where I clawed her. I can tell she's about to cum because she starts grinding against my face again. This time I let her do it along with her hand into my hair. I move her hand to my neck so I can feel her scratch the back of it making me moan. "Uhh oh fuck" she says in a normal tone which surprises me because she's not that loud when your eating her out she just mumbles and whispers things under her breath a lot.

Which is really fucking hot don't get me wrong but I prefer someone's who's a little louder. She squeezes her thighs around my head an making me start lapping at her entrance. Her thighs start to shake from how sensitive she is after while I'm still licking all of her cum up. She unwraps her thighs from around my head. When I lift to go back to her clit a string of her cum sticks from my chin to her pussy.  I give her clit one last kiss before kissing past her belly button between her breast until I got to her mouth. I kiss her mouth making her taste herself she moans. "That was so fucking hot." I hear more than one person agree. I blush In embarrassment and so does she. My Mistresses come up to me kissing me her Mistress doing the same to her. "Do you want me to handle that?" She asks pointing down. I shake my head. "Your gonna have major blue balls in the morning" Lolo says. "Yes but getting rid of blue balls is a painful but very pleasing feeling" I smile she chuckles. "Goodnight girls" that all say shutting the door. I cuddle up to an already sleeping Selena instantly falling asleep.