Chapter 2

Y/N'S POV
When Mommy told me we're going to Carmen's I got really excited. I miss her I haven't seen Carmen in forever. I'm sitting In between Camzi and Momma(Ally). Camzi puts her hand on my knee. I glance up at her then look back down when she see me. Then Momma puts her hand on my knee. Both now moving their hands slowly up. Camzi starts rubbing my private through my clothes while Momma feels around for my balls.

    Both stop once we get to the restaurant. "Mommy" I whine. "That's enough babygirl" she says in a strict tone. "Yes Ma'am" I mumble. She kisses my head then takes my hand walking in. We're waiting by the sign that says 'wait to be seated' when some guy walks up. He wasn't bad looking just not my type. He's around my Mommies age. "How many?" "6" Lolo says. We follow him to a booth. We sit and he walks away. Another guy walks up to us. "Hello my name is Justin and I'll be your server today. This is Jacob" he pointed towards the boy next to him who was about 4-5 inches taller "he'll be assisting me. Can I start you off with drinks?" Justin questions.

"Yes we'll all have Pepsi but she'll have a lemonade" momma pointed at me. Justin nodded and walked away Jacob following. I was sat in between Momma and Bear. Camzi across from me Mommy across from Bear and Lolo across from Momma. 

    I felt Bears Hand slid up my leg. "Lift up baby" I did as told. She reached for my other hip with her other hand. Lifting up my dress she grabbed my panties yanking them down. They were pooling around my ankles. Momma starts stroking me. Justin comes back smiling as he puts the drinks down. "Would you like to order?" I threw my head back swallowing hard trying to keep a moan in. "Yes we would. I'll have" Mommy begins to say but I stop listening do to the pleasure I'm feeling. "And she'll have the chicken breast with a side of vegetables. Is that okay baby?" She looked at me smirking.

    "Y-yes mom- Ma'am" "Are you sure baby cause I wouldn't want you to leave hungry. You Know considering where we're going after." She winks at me. I blush my eyes drift to the table. I nod and Momma grips my shaft harder "Mmm" I moan but quickly clear my throat. "Yes I'm sure. But W-What about Camzi s-she not eating a lot." I say my eyes glued to the table taking small glances. "Don't worry about me princess I'll be having you- I mean some of yours" This time it was Camzi's turn to wink.

    "Uhh..Will that be all?" Jacob asks. "Yes that's it" Mommy says not taking her eyes off of me. They both walked away. Camzi got under the table wrapping her hand around my shaft. I buck my hips and she spanks my thigh. "Camzi's in control" I ignore her lacing my hand in her hair "No I Camzi" I felt another spank on my thigh this time harder and it wasn't her. I look over at bear. "What did she say?" She looks angry. I felt Camzi let go and back up slightly.

    "I-I sorry mommy I d-didn't mean to I j-just needs to c-cum" I explain making puppy eyes to Bear. "Either way you know you don't cum until we say." She growls and I whimper. "Please don't punish me Bear" "it's not up to me. It's up Camzi." I nodded "Yes Ma'am" I say and look up at Camzi. "Pull your panties up no more fun for you" I pout. "B-But Camzi I-" "No buts" she says sternly." "Yes Ma'am"

I pull my panties up and keep my head down. Momma(Ally) put a comforting hand on my knee. John or Josh or what ever his name is came back with Justin and the food. They handed out the food and everything. I stared at my plate. Mommy(Mani) looks over at me. "What's wrong baby?" I look back at my food. She stares at the food then me back and forth.

    "Ohhhhh pass me your plate princess" I push my plate towards her and she picks it up. She moved her plate out of the way and puts mine down. She starts cutting up my chicken. When she's done she puts it back where it was handing me a fork. "Thank you Mommy" "My pleasure Princess." I blush and start eating.

While we were eating John came back without Justin. He starts flirting with Bear. 'God he even sounds like a FuckBoy' I think. I growl and mimic him under my breath as he keeps going. I look up at my other mommies to see a displeased look on their face. I stand up as much as I can —due to the table in front of me— and slide onto her lap. He glances at me but puts his attention back on Bear. I turn around so I'm straddling her and put my head on her shoulder. I start kissing and biting on bears neck. She clears her throat to stop herself from moaning and squeezes my bottom.

"So can I get your number" he asks her confidently. "No I have my hands full with these five" bear smiles politely. "So I could please all of you it seems like you need it anyway" he says. "What the fuck is the supposed to mean?" I ask him. "It means that it seems like it's a relationship of six girls and you need at least one guy in the relationship and I volunteer to be that one guy." "And explain to me why would we need a guy in our relationship" I say. "Obviously for the dick"

I Was even more furious now. I felt bear rub the side of my thigh. "Don't worry about it babygirl I bet your bigger then him." I smirk. But before I could say something else Camzi stepped in. "Now tell me how big are you?" She asks pretending to be interested. "5 1/2in" he smirks. We all glance at each other. "Soft or hard?" Bear asks this time. "Hard" he says with a little less confidence this time. I hear them try and hold in their laugh.

"What?!" He asks upset. "N-Nothing" I say in between giggles. "It's just that yours isn't even close to being able to please them." I say. He rolls his eyes. "And how would you know?" He asks angrily. I stay silent not knowing how to answer this correctly. "Because she's way bigger the you'll ever be." Lolo says I blush at the comment and bury my face into Bears neck. "Whatever." He mumbles as he turns to leave. "I bet their all loose anyway" I hop off Bears lap and cock my fist back ready to swing at him until I feel someone grab my hips and pull me back.

I was sat down on Mommy's lap as I struggle to get off. Momma crouched down in front of me and put her hand on my cheek. "Princess don't even worry about him okay. We don't care what he thinks only you. Now tell us are we loose?" She says with a smile. "Shitttt I better not be cause I've been doing those tightening exercises an-" "Camila" "right sorry" I giggle but answer "No of course not but he can't just go around talking about things he knows nothing about." I explain. "Unfortunately some people do that wether we like it or not okay" I nod "okay" I mumble.

"How about we talk to Jerry and get out of here" I nod excitedly remembering where I'm going to next. Jerry is my uncle and happens to own the restaurant he's the only one in my family that knows about us.

We walk right into his office and he greets us warmly. "Hey Y/N I meant to go out there but this pap-" he looks at our faces and frowns. "What happened?" "That new waiters a complete Fucking dick" I say. Lolo pats my bum "No cursing" "Sorry Ma'ma" she nods and sits on the couch with the other girls. "What do you mean? What did he do?" He asks quickly. "First he flirts with my girlfriend In front of me" I pace around his little office. "Not a crime munchkin" he says. I frown and sit on Mommas lap.

"Then he starts making sexual comments and then when he finds out my dicks bigger then he has the F-ing audacity to say their loose which I know for a fact they aren't cau-" he cuts me off. "Alright Y/N I don't want to know about that part. But stay right here I'll bring him in here." I nod.

"You okay baby?" Mommy's asks me. "Yea but he disrespected you all of you and you know how I feel about that" they chuckle. "Yes we do know how big you are on respect. But you have to remember some people don't know what that is." I roll my eyes. Immediately Mommy takes me off Mommas lap and has me pinned over Lolos knee since it was the closest person to her. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" She asks putting her hands under my dress to rub my bottom.

"Y-Yes I'm s-sorry Mistress. It won't happen again." She chuckles. "Your lucky we're in your uncles office right now." She pulls me back up and sits me up right. I fold my hands over my lap. "You got turned on didn't you" she asks with a smug face. I blush looking down. "Answer her slut." Momma leans and bites on my neck . "Y-yes I did" she chuckles bitterly. "I can't wait to get to Carmen's. We're gonna have so much fun."

Jerry came back in with John as I sat down. "Are you fucking serious she's your niece." I smirk at him. "She's come to me about somethings you said to all of them" "That's complete bullshit she's lying" I was about to say something until my uncle cut me off.

"Why don't you just fucking leave your fired" he rolls his eyes and leaves. "bitch" I mumble under my breath. "What did I say about cursing?" My eyes widen. "I-I-I-I" Lolo smirks "Enough lets just get going" I nod and stand up walking to the door. I open the door for them and wait. Once we get in the car Mommy sits in the back with me. "We're gonna have so much fun with you babygirl." She whispers in my ear as we pull off.

Thursday April 24th 12:16 PM