Introduction

Hey, If anyone is still reading
Well...I am Ariana:)
Ariana Aguilar Reynolds Sutcliff Malik Bieber Biersack Phantomhive.....and other last names I hope to get as a Married last name. But Im Just Arianaa

Im from Florida US. Not " the sunshine state, beautiful beaches, Miami, Disney World and other theme parks" Florida...Im from
"Too hot, dont wanna wear shorts because im fat, Barely goes to the beach because they're always getting contaminated, never been to Disney, Ghetto Bradenton" Florida.
The weather here is bipolar I say. We barely have winter. The lowest it got this year was like...30°...and it felt more like 40°. One day it 40° out, next day is 86°, and then a 90° of rain. Its not a enjoying as it seems.
Living in Bradenton, I go to a Crappy Middle school right by Anna Maria. I have a crappy school, crappy Grades, Crappy teachers, crappy principal, and Crappy students. I have barely any friends I have about 4 acquaintances wich I only communicate with in school, and about 3 friends i text out of school and see sometimes.
Im happy with my friends. We may not have a lot in common but we're good.
I like different styles so...Zayn Malik SINGULAR. Justin Bieber, One Direction PLOURAL. Imagine Dragons, Black V Brides. Jason Derulo, SWS, and Panic! At The Disco SINGULAR *cries*
I watch Black Butler, Grell is My Huswife.*laughs/confused* I am a Twilight Fan. I enjoy Makeup.
And I love Piano and Violin. I like sunsets and Pictures and Editing. I love Snapchat: add me arianaa_042
I like friends and hanging out with friends at River walk.
I love meeting new people that arent mean and I don't like bullies or people who don't understand me or insult me!
Im singleNot Crushing and not In a mood for temporary stuff.
Im Arianaa, and Im scared of Loving, Darkness and Quiet, Mean Society, Clowns, and The robot that walks around the state and county fair. *criesss"
Hope you enjoy... Bye.